Shopping time...!

I must have slept cause I was still at the sofa. I looked at the watch and saw that it was already 9! Outside was getting darker and I felt my stomach growl. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was basically empty and that made my stomach growl louder.

I thought that mom would come in about half an hour so I should cook for her too. I took some pasta and decided to make spaghetti. I had seen a sauce recipe at a tv programm but I didn't have the opportunity to make it.

When the sauce was ready I boiled the water and put the pasta on it. Then I heard the front door open and my mom say "Selena...?? I'm home!!!"

"I'm making food...!!" I said and heard her coming to the kitchen.

"Wow it smells good...!!" she said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks mom!!! Emmm.. What time do you leave tomorrow...??"

"At two..!! I have a surgery at 5 but we need to get ready...!!! Why...???" she asked and got a glass of water.

"Sam called me and said Paula is having a party for those who can't go to her wedding and we'll go shopping. And I was wondering if you'd like to come..!" I said and served her the spaghetti.

"Honey I can't..!! If I'll come I'll be late for the surgery...!! But you can invite her for dinner..." she said and I sat at the table admiring at the delicious spaghetti I made.

"It's okay mom.. I understand...!!! Sure I'll invite her...!! Or we can go to a restaurant...!! At that one at the beach..?! Mom it's perfect..!! The view is breathtaking...!!!" she chuckled and said "Fine then... To the 'Paradise restaurant'!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Suavemente besame

I'm ready to do whatever

if you take me away...

Suavemente besame

you are ready to do whatever

if I take you away'

My phone started ringing and I became furious. I had that ringtone only when Brad was calling me. I checked the hour and saw that it was only 8:14 which made me even angrier. He knew that I didn't want anyone to wake me up so early but he did call me THAT early!!

"Brad what the hell...!! It's still dark outside...!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT????" I practically yelled at him and he laughed.

"Hahaha Morning S! Nice to hear you too..!!! Wow..! Someone is in a bad mood...!! Why little S? Did you miss me SO much..?" he said and I could hear him laugh.

"Brad what is it..?? You woke me up and now you are telling me bullshits..?" I said and it took him about five seconds to reply.

"Sorry S but Natalie forced me to! She said there is a beach party in 3 days and we should go!!" at his response I bacame so angry I could feel steam coming from my ears.

"AND YOU SHOULD WAKE ME UP AT 8 IN THE MORNING TO TELL ME?????? COULDN'T THAT WAIT UNTIL 12??????? GUYS WHAT THE HELL...??!!!" I yelled at him and felt my throat strained.

"Easy tiger...!!! Don't yell at me...!!! I did nothing... It was HER idea. !!" he empasized 'her' and I laid back on the bed.

"Next time you wake me up you'll regret it! I'm gonna cut your bal-"

"Oi...!!! That hurts already...!!"

"Good..!! And don't call me again!!"

"But I-" and with that I hung up.

I looked up and said "Why are you doing this to me...?"

After stepping out of the shower I went to my closet and picked blue lace underwear. It was a gift from Natalie.