He is coming back...?!

Hi guys...!!! :) This is my second story at wattpad...!!! The first one is called 'Just that simple...?' Go check it!!! ;)

Well I was inspired to write this story from a boy I used to like. And to tell you the truth I don't know if I still like him..!! :o Yeah I know...!! I am so confused though... He's some kind of player but I can't help it...!!!

Well to come back to the story... I hope you like it!!! I'll try my best...!!! ;)

Now enjoy....!!!!

_______________________________________________________

"Hey baby girl!"

"Hi Brad! What are you doing here?" I said enthusiasticaly.

"What am I doing here?! Can't I come and see my best friend?! Selena I'm not such a prick!" I hit him playfully at this chest.

"Ouchs... That hurt! You are pretty strong!" he said and winked. I laughed at my best friend and said "Sure I am!!!" and flexed my muscles. He shuffled my hair and we headed to the lockers.

"Selena?" I turned and saw my coach nobbing to go there.

"Coming!" I said and turned to Brad and said "Go! I'll be there in a minute!" he went and I approached my coach!

"Yeah Frank! What's up?" Franklin George is my cheerleader coach. But he is only 25 so he made us call him by his name.

"Selena... I have to tell you thaaaaat......"

"Yesssss...?" He chuckled as I had mimicked his tone and he finally said "You are the next leader!!". I couldn't believe he just said that and I immediately hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you.... Really...?! Aren't you kidding me..?!"

He laughed at my reaction and said "Yeah... You found it sherlok! No Selena...!! Of course I'm not kidding you!" I jumped up and down and made the happy dance. He burst into laughing at how childish my behaviour was but I didn't care. I was waiting for that day my entire life.

"Thank you coach!" I said and kissed his cheek and run to the lockers.

"My pleasure!" I heard him say and I smiled. This is absolutely the best day of my life.

When I stepped into the lockers I saw that everyone else except Natalie and Brad was gone.

"Guys... Guess!"

"Oh don't tell me... You saw an alien?" Natalie said sarcastically.

"Yes... she saw you!" Brad said and kissed her cheek. "Just kidding babe!"

"Fuck off Brad!" she said and slapped his head. He just laughed and tickled her. I was watching with amusement my two best friends playing like little kids and teasing each other.

Then Brad took her lipstick put it on and kissed her neck.

"Oh... You just didn't...!"

"Yeah babe I did it..!!" he said and laughed while wiping the lipstick off. Natalie's face lighted up with an evil grin and she said "You wish you wouldn't...." and with that she jumped at Brad's back and wrapped her hands and legs around him. She was like a little monkey hunging from a tree. Brad tried to push her off him but her grip was tight. She was laughing and shuffling his dark blond hair. That was when I decided to interrupt their little 'game'. I cleared my throat and said "Emmm... Guys..!! I was trying to tell you something!" Natalie then looked at me and said cusiously "What is it?" still being at Brad's back.

"I'm from now on the new captain of our team.....!!!!" I said while they looked at me with a happy face...

"Oh god Selena!!! It was time...!! You totally deserve it!!! Congrats!!" she said and hugged me.