Chapter Six

And now here's a little chappy poo from our gorgeous sex god himself as he reveals some very.... interesting hidden secrets hehe

ENJOY!

~

Memphis' P.O.V

This party was beginning to bore me, and it was only 7 o'clock. Rory was flicking his phone open and closed in his hand impatiently, and the sound was beginning to bug me.

"She said she was going to come tonight..." he muttered. He'd already had three beers. I hoped to God Aisling would show up soon. The more Rory drank, the sulkier he'd get. 

"Why don't you just call her?" I sighed. Rory frowned up at me and then continued with his phone flipping.

"I don't want her to think I'm stalking her..." 

"Then don't."

Commotion began by the front door. Everyone was turning to look at something, or someone. 

Then Aisling's blonde hair appeared in the crowd. People were stepping aside for her as she entered the party. At her arm was... Dustin? I thought he didn't come to these kinds of things because of the whole... social issues? 

I'd been counting on him not being here. Relying on it. I was never safe when he was around. I could never relax enough. Mistakes would be made. And I'd already had two drinks, so my inhabitations were already lowered. I wasn't going to be able to have anything else to drink as long as he was here.

His head was bowed, though he was glancing up at everyone now and then as he passed, a cute red blush across his cheeks. He spotted me then, and as always his face went even brighter. He whirled and disappeared into another room.

"Dustin!" Aisling called after him, chasing after him. 

Next thing Rory was running off after them. 

I rolled my eyes and followed. 

When I reached the other room, I saw Aisling and Dustin in an embrace. 

Huh? Wasn't he gay? Everyone knew he was gay, right?

"Wouldn't dream of it," Dustin mumbled to Ash.

Someone had turned the music off - the whole house silent as people tried to watch what was happening. 

Didn't they have lives? Couldn't they leave him alone for one second? The poor boy was embarrassed enough. 

I thought it cruel, Aisling dragging him here, but she didn't notice him the way I did. Didn't see him the way I saw him.

"Well, that's good then," Ash laughed. I saw Rory tense beside me. Green with envy - I thought to myself. 

Ash put her arms around Dustin's shoulders and leaned in closer, as if to kiss him. I grabbed Rory's elbow pre-emptively to stop him leaping at them.

"What are you doing?" Dustin freaked, squirming a little under everyone's imposing stares.

"Dustin, relax, I'm not going to kiss you, as much as I might want to. You're so cute!" Ash giggled. 

I titled my head a little to get a better look at Dustin's face. I was taller than most, so it wasn't hard to get a good look. His face was redder than I'd ever seen before; like a ripe tomato. I couldn't help but smirk at the look on his face, like someone had just asked him to flash them or something.

His eyes flicked to me only for a second. But it was enough. Enough that it could have given me away.

Quickly I reformed my face to blank.