Abandoned

Which cover do you like better the one on the side or the one that is the cover at the moment?

Please give me your opinion :)

●════════●♥●════════●

Santiana has always wanted to feel like she belonged and above all she wished to wanted by someone. But for her that's hard.

Since she left St. Hope's Orphanage last year she has been through many foster homes but they always leave her, not wanting to care for her anymore.

Santiana has had a rough life, being forced one house to another. People calling her names and taunting her with their words.

She was born fourteen years ago, in a deserted park and left on a park bench in a paper bag. Found by an old couple, who took her to the orphanage where she was adopted by many horrible people who left her alone like her own mother did years ago.

What happens when things start looking up and she is allowed to go to high school and for once in her life has friends?

Will she ever tell her friends her story?  

Can she let go of her past and live in the present?

Can she ever feel loved or will she just get hurt like she did every other time?      

     ●════════●♥●════════●

You've probably noticed by now this is a new story of mine and I know I've got already two other stories going as well as my covers, poems and Random Cute Things and I'm sorry but I couldn't get this idea out of my head

Hope your not too angry :P

enchantedwriter13 xx