Chapter 26

I walked through the school hall alone as I came here a bit early than usual. Jimin asked me to wait for him at his locker so I am now on my way there.

As I walk through the hall, the curiousity in me grow bigger as peoples around keep on whispering and gosiping about new student who is used to be schooling here before.

" She's back. I wonder how she looks like after leaving this school for America "

" I heard she is now a model but still schooling "

" She's really pretty, no wonder "

Who are they keep gosiping about? New student or an old one?

I gathered my courage to ask them about her as I was too curious about it. I walk toward a group of girls who are gosiping just now.

" Em excuse me " I butted in their conversations politely.

" Yes, do you need a help? " A girl with a glass asked me back. Wow she's nice!

" May I know what are you all talking about? " I said and they all nodded.

" We're going to have a new student today. She used to study in here but moved to America last year. And she came back " She explained and I nodded understand.

" Do you know her? Or do everyone in here know her? " I asked back.

" Of course! She is Kim Mina, the school's queenka " She said and I mouthed an 'O'.

" Is she nice? "

" I don't know. But for me, she is not. She likes to fool a nerd or anyone who wear glasses because for her, students who wear glasses are a nerd. I'm afraid that I might getting fooled by her " She said in a bit afraid.

" She will not " I said reassuring her and she gives me a warm smile.

I was about to thank her for telling me the info but suddenly something hit my mind. Likes to fool a nerd?

" Does she ever has something with Jimin before? " I asked them and they nodded.

" She fooled Jimin before because he is a nerd too " She said and they all nodded agree.

Oh my god, this is not a good news for him.

" Thank you for sharing! I have to go " I thanked them and they all nodded.

I ran to his locker trying to search for him. As I reach there, he is not there yet. When I was about to call him, suddenly I heard someone called me.

" Jagiya! "

" Oppa! " I called him back as soon as I turned around.

He ran toward me and give me a warm hug before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

" I miss you so much~ " He pouted and I laughed.

" I miss you too " I replied and he pouted even more.

I let out a chuckle before saying, " Stop pouting ".

He grinned showing me his white straight teeth before pecking my lips. Luckily, no one was there. Aish, this boy really!

I let it go and ask him, " Oppa, do you heard the news about new student? ".

He frowned his eyebrows before replying, " New student? Who? "

" Oh, so you don't know? Nevermind then " I replied.

" Tell me who is it? Girl or boy? " He asked and looked at me with demanding eyes.

I took a deep breathe before sighing, " I really don't want to make your mood change, but if you want to know then I'll tell you ".

He once again frowned and ask, " Make my mood change? ".