Chapter 24

I rubbed my face tiredly and sat up straight while blocking the sunlight from my eyes. I do some stretching and stood up to close the curtain.

I looked at Jimin and saw he was still peacefully sleeping. I let him be and walked to the bathroom for a warm and relaxing shower.

Done showering (including brush teeth and wash face), I wear my simple navy blue shirt with a black legging. Well, I don't think wearing shorts in his parents house was appropriate right?

I walked out from the bathroom and looked at the clock.

" 7.30? Hm, still early " I muttered before walking out from the room to the kitchen.

I walked in the kitchen and saw no one was there. The house was completely silent, like no one was actually here.

" Maybe they're still sleeping. I'll just make breakfast then " I said as I think it wouldn't be something wrong to prepare breakfast for them.

I opened the fridge and look through it. I let out a sigh as I think I can make nothing with it. I think of something simple to make and snapped my fingers as an idea came up in my mind.

" I'll make egg and tuna sandwiches then " I exclaimed happily and quickly took out the ingredient.

I took out about 5 eggs, a tin of tuna, mayonnaise (you guys know what is it, right?) and breads. I start it with cooking the eggs. Done with it, I put it in a bowl and put the tuna in another bowl. I add a tablespoon of mayonnaise in each of it and stir it using a spoon. Then, I apply (does it call apply?) it on the bread and make the sandwiches.

I served the sandwiches on the table and pour the tea in each of the cup. I let out a happy sigh as it all was settled.

" Good morning, Lenny-ssi. Wah, you make us breakfast. How kind of you, thank you " Eommonim greeted me as soon as she entered the kitchen.

" Good morning, eommonim. Just a simple breakfast " I chuckled shyly.

" I wonder how it will taste. Is Jimin still sleeping? " She asked me.

" Yes, he is " I answered with a smile.

" Go and wake him up then. We have breakfast all together " She said and I nodded.

I walked upstairs slowly and entered the room as soon as I reached it. I looked at the bed and saw no one was there.

" Oppa? " I called him as I looked around.

" Am I entering the wrong room? " I asked myself weirdly.

I was about to turned my body around but stopped as I felt someone back-hugging me. It was him, of course. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, pulling me closer before putting his chin on my shoulder.

" There you are, oppa. You've done showering. Let's go downstairs for breakfast " I tell him, tilting my face to the side to look at him.

" I thought you were gone as I woke up into no one beside me. I went searching for you around, and luckily I found you in the kitchen make some breakfast. Wake me up first next time, arasso? I'm afraid to death just now " He mumbled quietly, enough for me to hear it.

" Aw, mianhae oppa. I saw you peacefully sleeping so I let you be. I don't want to disturbed your sleep, that's why. Mianhae~ " I replied and pout but he just shook his head.

" It's okay! I know my jagiya is a caring girlfriend. I'm not mad at all, but I can see how bright my future with you " He said and I laughed.

" Aigoo~ Let's go breakfast now " I said as I broke the hug and pulled him out of the room.