Chapter 3

*KRING*

Finally! It's the time to go back home. I'm free from this hell. Hell because of this annoying guy who keeps disturbing me.

I keep my books in my beg and wear it. I stood up and started to make my way out of the class. As I was walking, someone grabbed my arm to stop me. I looked at the person and frowned.

" What do you want? " I asked coldly and pulled my arm away from his grip.

" Nothing! I just want you to notice me " He grinned and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked away quickly. I waited for my sister at the school gate. Five minutes later, I saw her walking toward my direction with a boy.

" Dongsaeng-ah! " She called me and wave.

" Faster eonni! " I shouted.

They walked faster while talking with each other. They stopped at me and smile. I looked at the boy and rolled my eyes. My sister saw it and slapped my shoulder.

" Aw! " I glared at her.

" Don't rolled your eyes on person! " She scolded me.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

" Anyway, this is Namjoon. He's my classmate! " Eonni introduced him.

" Hello Lenny! Your sister tells me about you just now. We sit together " He said in English.

" Hey. Sorry for the sudden attitude " I greeted and smile a bit.

" Nah, it's okay! Your sister has warned me earlier " He chuckled.

I chuckled a bit while glaring at my sister. She smile showing her teeth to show her apologise.

I can feel that he is a good guy. But being myself, I must be careful. I am not gonna trust this guy right away. Just be careful.

" Oh anyway Namjoonie, come and visit me at my house. Maybe we can do some revision together. You are the only person who I'm close to " She invited her.

I looked at my sister and smirked. Something fishy here.

" Oh okay! I will. Your house just a few blocks away from mine, right? " He asked.

" Yeah. I'll be waiting! Call me okay? " She said.

" Sure! " He agreed.

They bid their goodbyes and I waved at him as he waved at me. We enter our car and drove back home.

------------

" We're back! " Eonni shouted.

" My lovely daughter! Come here and eat your lunch " Eomma shouted from the kitchen.

We walked together and sit at the dining table to eat.

" How's your day, darling? " Eomma asked us.

" Mine was good! I've met a good guy. His name was Namjoon. I invites him to come over later " Eonni said.

" Oh that's good! I want to know him " Eomma said and winked.

" Eomma!~ " Eonni whined.

" How about you Lenny? " Eomma asked me.

" Mine was not good. I've met a guy too. The annoying want. He keep disturbing me when I trying to focus on the lesson! " I said and groaned.

" It will be okay, sweetie " Eomma comfort me. I just sigh deeply.

-FAST FORWARD-

*DINGDONG*