Chapter 11

" Jenny-ah, our stage is coming. What should we do? " A little girl said nervously.

I turned around in a bit confuse. The place seems familiar but I don't know where.

" It's going to be okay, Lenny-ah " She comforted her.

" Lenny? That's my name " I said and walked toward them curiously.

" Excuse me but who ar- " I gasped as I saw her face.

It's me. It's my face. Where am I?

" Eonni? Why are you looks so shock? " She asked weirdly.

" N-N-Nothing " I stuttered still in shock.

" Eonni? Eonni? " She called me.

" Y-Yes? " I answered but she poke my cheeks suddenly.

" Wake up! Wake up, Lenny " She poke me continuously.

What does she meant? Wake up? Am I dreaming?

" Lenny-ah, wake up! Jagiya~ " Someone wake me up.

My eyes fluttered open and I blinked a couple of time before realise who the person is.

" Jimin? " I said and continue laying on my bed.

" You're not surprise? " He asked confusely.

" Why would I? " I muttered lazily.

" Usually when a boy enter a girl room to wake her up, the girl will scream and push him out because the girl don't want the boy to see their morning face " He explained in details.

" Oh, really? Well, I'm not one of them " I muttered lazily planting my face in my pillow.

" Why? " He asked again.

I sit up in annoyed and looked at him before exhale a deep sigh.

" Because back there in Canada, many of my friends had woke me up in the morning. Boys and girls " I cut with a yawn.

" Plus, my morning face is beautiful " I laughed huskily.

He laughed and agreed. I lay back down and trying to go back to sleep.

" Yah! What are you trying to do? It's 10 in the morning and we should go on a date today, don't you remember? " He said before shaking me up.

" Aish arasso " I muttered lazily again stretched my body.

" Pull me up " I said and held out my hand for him to pull.

He pull me and I stand up while rubbing my eyes.

" Go take your bath now. You're stink " He jokes and push me into my bathroom.

I close the door and locked it. I remove all my clothes and take a light warm shower. I turn off the shower and dry up my body with a clean towel. I stand in front of the sink and start to brush my teeth and wash my face.