Chapter 17

I stretch my body and let out a tired yawn. Finally, my works all done! I should get some rest now.

I stand up from the chair and lay down on my bed tiredly. My peace was interupted by a loud noises from my phone.

It's Jimin. He's calling like what he said. I put my thumb on the green button and dragged it to answer the call.

L: Hello oppa!
J: Hello jagiya~ Still up?
L: Yeah. I just finished up my works and my body hurts a lot *pout*
J: If I was there, I would have massage you. Unluckily, I'm not there.
L: Yup! I'm so sad *whine*
J: Aw, don't whine jagiya~ You want me to come over?
L: Ani, don't! It's late already.
J: I don't mind. I will go there if you want.
L: No need, oppa. Just stay there and prepare to sleep. We have school tomorrow.
J: Arasso~ I'll massage you tomorrow, okay?
L: Okay! *chuckle* Oppa, have you done your works?
J: Of course. Who wanted to be punish by that lion? *laugh*
L: I don't want too *laugh*

Our conversation continued and I don't know how long we have been calling. We just fell asleep while we still on the phone.

-----------------

" Lenny, why are you look so tired? " Jenny ask me as I lay my head on my table.

" I've been on the phone with my sweetheart all night " I muttered and let out a tired laugh.

" Ayye, lovebirds " She playfully make a disgusted face.

Our History teacher enter the class later and we all sat back on our table.

" Please hand in your work now! " He demanded and we all hand in our work in hurried.

Then, the lesson continue on with me trying to prevent myself from sleeping. While trying to be focus in class, I took a glance at Jimin place but he's not there.

Where is he?

I shrugged my thought and focus back on the lesson.

-LUNCH TIME-

" I don't feel like eating. I want to sleep at the rooftop, okay? " I said and she nodded.

I walk all the way alone to the rooftop with lazy steps. Jimin's not here, I think. I should sleep at home too.

I open the rooftop door and close it back after I stepped in. I walk toward the picnic table and sit there lazily. I lay my head on the table and quickly took a nap.

Jimin's P.O.V

" Hey guys! Em, where's Lenny? " I asked them as I arrived at our lunch table.

" She's at the rooftop sleeping because she is tired " Jenny exclaimed.

" Oh okay. I'll go to her " I replied and ran to the rooftop.

As I arrived there, I open the door and close it silently not wanting to wake her up. I smile softly and sit beside her.

I lay my head on the table while facing her sleeping face. I caress her hair softly and keep staring at her face.

*KRING~*

Lunch time has ended but she looks so peaceful in her sleep. I took out my phone and started to type a message to Taehyung.