Chapter 19

I walked through the hall to my locker all by myself because I just arrived. I unlocked my locker and take some books for the next lessons.

I close it back and started to make ny way to my class. As I was walking while hugging my books, someone bumped on my making me fall down and my books scattered around.

I let out a loud yelp and bit my lips from crying as my butt hurts so much.

" Yah! Look at where you're walking, idiot! " The person yelled at me angrily while rubbing his/her knees.

I gasped angrily and looked at that silly person. It's a girl and her face was unfamiliar here.

" New girl, huh? " I asked him coldly and clicked my tongue in annoyed.

" Yes! Is there a problem with you? " She asked and folded her arms in a bitchy way.

" You should learn some attitude so you won't get any enemy on your first day, bitch " I cursed her and rolled my eyes before picking up my books.

Well I always cursed a person in English not Korean. Because I'm used to that way.

She walked toward me and kicked my book away more further. I inhaled deeply in anger but I think I can't control it anymore.

I stood up leaving my books on the ground and grabbed her neck before pushing her harshly on the locker. She shouted in pain but I just hold her pushing her more.

" L-Let me go! " She shouted in pain.

" Do you really have to kick a book like that?! " I shouted making all of the students around gathered in round.

She didn't answer anything but she tried struggling to free herself.

" I'll report you to the principle, for sure! Do you think it doesn't rude kicking a book like that? Don't you learn some attitude? You just started school this year, eh? Never school before? Oh, that's why you're a rude bitch " I spatted those words right on her face before letting her go.

She choke on air for a while and I picked back up all my books.

" Yah! What's happening? Jagiya! " I heard someone called me.

I turned around and saw Jimin with the others also Eonni and Jenny.

" What happened? " They asked me in worried.

" That bitch over there just bumped on me making my books scattered around and scolded me for bumping her. And she kick my book far away there " I said and pointed to a book far away.

" YAH! " They all shouted in unison toward the girl making her jumped in shock.

" Oh? Park Jimin? " She exclaimed making my eyebrows creased in confuse.

They all looked at a confuse Jimin before his eyes widened in shock.

" Kim Hani? Is that really you? " He beamed and smile in shock.

" Yah, Park Jimin! Long time no see! " She exclaimed and they both hug...

IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING EYES!

" What are you guys doing? " I asked them in furious.

" Oh, sorry jagiya~ " He broke the hugged and went to me back.

" Tell me " I muttered coldly.

" Oh, she's my bestfriend. Childhood bestfriend. I haven't seen her for so long. She is Kim Hani " He said and laughed which his stopped after he saw I didn't give any respond.

" Em *cough* this is Lenny, my girlfriend " He introduce me to her.

She took out his hand for a handshake which I took it harshly.