Jubilife City and the Pokétch (Chapter 8)

"Hey Chandra, how much further till we get to Jubilife City? My feet are getting tired." Christian asked after we were halfway through Route 202.

"We're halfway there Christian, and once we're there the first thing we need to do is to heal our Pokémon at the Pokécenter," I told him as we exited Route 202.

"Finally, buildings!!"

"I know Christian. Let's ask someone where the Pokécenter is."

I walked up to someone and asked him if he knew his way around the city. "Why yes I do. Are you new in town or are you starting your journey?" The man asked.

"We just started our journey," I told him.

"Well, you need a Pokétch. It's a watch that has many cool apps. For example, a pedometer."

"Ok, so how do we get one?"

"All you need to do is talk to three clowns to get a coupon from them. One is near our headquarters, another is near the Pokécenter, and the last one is near the TV studio. Good luck."

"Ok thanks," I told him as Christian ran off to start looking for the clowns.

"Hey Chandra, I found one!" Christian said as I ran to catch up with him.

After we did this two more times we gave our coupons to the guy and got a Pokétch in return.

"Thank you for participating in this promotion. Have fun on your journey." The guy said before he left us.

"Christian, before we go to Route 203 let's heal our Pokémon," I said as we walked to the Pokécenter.

"Chandra, let's do that tomorrow. It's getting dark out and I'm getting tired." Christian said as we walked in.

"Ok." I told him, then I turned to Nurse Joy and said, "Um... do you have a room available for me and my brother?"

"Yes I do and we have breakfast in the morning." She said before she handed us the room key.

"Let's get to bed right now if we want to get up early Christian. Christian?" I said as I got out of the bathroom but my brother was already asleep in the bottom bunk

"Good night Christian, see you in the morning," I said before I fell asleep. Tomorrow is the start of our journey.

***************************************

Chandra: Arceus (Arcy), Chatot (Sunshine), Onix (Sassy), Tropius

Christian: Turtwig, Chatot (Sky), Tropius