Other Pokémon are Needed (Chapter 7)

"Hey, Chandra. Do you want to use your Arceus at the gyms, or use other Pokémon?" Christian asked me as we left Lake Verity.

"I think I might. We don't want any villains to know I have Arcy. They might want to steal him and make him do horrible things to both people and Pokémon. Or worse, kidnap me and make me their slave to make Arcy hurt Pokémon." I said as we walked to Sandgem town. "I think I'll ask some of my bird Pokémon friends if they would like to come on our journey. But first, you need some pokéballs. Let's go to the Pokémart and buy some. Dad already gave me about 2,000 pokédollars to start me off. I think that is enough to get you five pokéballs and five extra pokéballs for me."

"Thank you and have a nice day you two." said the clerk as I bought ten pokéballs for me and Christian.

We went back to my clearing and asked Sunshine (the same head Chatot that Christian still disliked) if she would like to come on my journey with me. "Sure Chandra. I was starting to get bored in this forest. I'll let you catch me." I threw a pokéball at her and a red light sucked her I and caught her.

I then asked my Onix, Sassy, if she would also like to come with me. "Yes. I would love to go. I need to get out of this forest. I hate grass type Pokémon and there is a lot in this forest. I will let you catch me without battling me" So I threw another pokéball at her and caught her as well. I did the same with my best friend Tropius and added him to my team.

While I was doing this, Christian caught a Chatot and asked if he could name her Sky (I thought he was afraid of Chatots? Oh well, must have gotten over it.) and a Tropius as well.

"I guess we are ready for our journey! Jubilife City, Here We Come!" Christian said with a huge smile on his face.

Next stop, Jubilife City!

***************************************

Chandra: Arceus (Arcy), Chatot (Sunshine), Onix (Sassy), Tropius

Christian: Turtwig, Chatot (Sky), Tropius.

***************************************

Sorry for the long wait. Long writer's block. Don't forget to comment if you have any suggestions.