The Big Suprize!! (Chapter 4)

I left my hidden clearing and ran to the Lab. 

Once I got there I started looking for my dad. After a few minutes of not finding him, I asked one of the Lab aids where he was. 

"He is with Professor Rowan to talk about him getting you a Pokémon," said the nearest aid. "He is in the far left room." 

"Thanks," I said to him as I ran to the room that he pointed out.

As I opened the door, my dad and Rowan were startled from their conversation when they saw me. 

"Hey dad, I finally got my first Pokémon. Do you want to see it?" I asked my dad. 

"Sure thing, I would love to see your.... Wait, how did you get a Pokémon when we did not have any left? Did you steal it from someone?" my dad said in a stern voice. 

"No dad, I would never do something like that! I show you what Pokémon that I got. Come on out Arcy!" (Yes I am calling Arceus Arcy. Hey, it fits perfectly.)

 I let out Arceus and my dad and Rowan let out a huge gasp. "I was always wondering why you are the only one I have met that can talk to Pokémon. I have never suspected you are the next Legendary Trainer!" said Rowan. "How can I be sure that I am the next Legendary Trainer?" I said to the Professor. "I just came here to get a Pokémon and then bam, I get an Arceus. How does that prove anything?"

We were thinking about this for a moment when my dad said "There must be some legendary Pokémon in trouble somewhere in this region. Think about it. Remember the legend I told you every night when you were little. Remember how it said that she would come again when her legendary friends were in danger." Thanks dad, still not helpful! 

"Wait! What legend? I thought it ended with only Arceus coming into being, not a person with Arceus! I thought Legendary Trainers were trainers who catch legendaries." Wait, my dad didn't tell Professor Rowan about his discovery?!!! "Please, tell me what you know about this legend." He said to my dad.

So my dad told Professor Rowan about a plate that he found while excavating at Mt. Coronet. It stated that there was a lost bit of the Arceus myth. He followed the trail that the plate had on it and found an old shrine in the mountain. Inside was the rest of Arceus' myth and a pokéball shaped pendant. My pendant! He had kept this to himself until now.

"Ok, so that explains the legend part. So what about the pendant?" Said Rowan.

"Um, I had it but it changed into a pokéball in my hidden clearing. I used it to capture Arcy." I told them. "I didn't capture him forcefully, he let me capture him. And after I did the pendant pokéball changed into a regular pokéball."

Suddenly, a sharp call of a Pokémon came into my head. "Help me, I am in too much pain to call to anyone else. Please help me and save my friends from these mean people!!" I tried to answer but as soon as it appeared it was gone. When I looked up, my dad and Professor Rowan were staring at me. I realized that I was on the couch. 

"Are you ok?" My dad and Rowan asked in unison. "You passed out a half an hour ago!!!" What, I only heard the voice a few minutes ago. I told them what I had heard in my head. 

"That must be the Pokémon in trouble. Only the Legendary Trainer can hear the call of a suffering Pokémon." Said my dad. Ok, that just made me even more confused!! 

"First I need to give you a Pokédex and five pokéballs for your journey. Also here is a badge case and bag for your stuff. While collecting gym badges you can help the Pokémon who called to you." Said Rowan as my dad gave me the stuff Rowan said to take with me. Ok, time to start helping my Pokémon friends, where ever they are!!

************************************

Chandra: Arceus (Arcy)

************************************

Sorry for the wait, it was a long writer's block. Please write comments or suggestions, mostly because I am still sort of in my writer's block!!