Arceus Arives (Chapter 3)

As soon as I got to my clearing, my charm started to reflect the light coming from the hole onto a dark spot on the grass. My dad told me to take my charm off and put it in the light if it shined like it is now. So I took it off and started to leave my clearing. But as I was about to go through my tree archway, I saw a Pokémon that I have never seen before, standing in the reflected light of my charm.

It spoke to my name, told me his name was Arceus and said, "I will be your first Pokémon and that I will be your friend and the Legendary Trainer." I was shocked and told him that the Legendary Trainer was just a legend and how could I become her if she was just a story. The Arceus told me "Only a girl who has been denied her first Pokémon, who has heard the full story, and who has the special charm can become the Legendary Trainer."

I wanted to run to my dad and tell him what Arceus had told me, but, at the same time I wanted to keep it to myself and pretend it never happened. Arceus must have known what I was thinking because he said to go ahead and tell my parents. But I did not want to leave it here, I wanted to take it with me. Suddenly, my charm grew from a small ball to the size of a pokéball. Arceus told me to catch him. So I threw my pokéball at Arceus and caught it. As soon as I caught it, my pokéball changed color to look like a regular pokéball. Weird.

I was wondering if I could still talk to it while it is in the pokéball. I did not have to wait long to find out. Arceus told me to go tell my dad what had happened. Ok, time to freak out my dad.

************************************

Chandra: Arceus

************************************

Please give me suggestions. I am kinda having a writer's block here!!!!!! It would help a lot!!!!!!