Awake

I woke up in a strange place, and on a strange bed. I looked around and saw several doctor item; such as a heart rate  trackers, an oxygen tank, and many others. I tried to sit up, but felt an extreme pain in my upper stomach. I gasped in pain and laid back down. I saw someone's head pop up, and noticed Tristan in the corner. He looked as if he had been crying, and hadn't eaten in days. He jumped up and ran to my bedside.

"Jade! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! This was all my fault!" He said, tears forming in his eyes.

"What happened? And I'm sure it wasn't your fault." I asked.

"You ran up to talk on the stage, when the gunshot went off, and when everyone looked up, my crazy ex-girlfriend was on the roof with a handheld gun. She shot you because you told everyone we were dating. She tried to kill you because I love you." He explained the tragic events, tears streaming down his face. I forced myself to sit up and hug him. He hugged back, and Dekota walked in. She saw me awake and ran over to me.

"Tristan, can you put her up here on my bed? You can hop up here too." I asked. They climbed on my hospital bed. Dekota laid down next to me, and Tristan sat by my feet.

"Jade?" Dekota started.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you going to marry my brother?" She asked innocently. Me and Tristan laughed.

"I hope so, Dekota. I hope so."

*                             *                      *
(Those are totally centered)

We were sitting there talking when Jerome walked in the room. He saw me awake and dropped his bags. Tristan and Dekota got up to leave, and then Preston and Mitch came in. They all hugged me.

"You need to stop getting targeted!" Preston joked. We all laughed.

"Jerome?" I asked.

"What?" He replied.

"Do you blame Tristan for this?" I Asked. He shook his head no.

"He can't help it that his ex is crazy. He didn't make her shoot you." He explained. I breathed a sigh of relief. Preston went to grab the bags Jerome had dropped, and set them on my bed. I opened them and found Jasmine in her ninja costume. I hugged everyone the best I could, and they left to let the other half of the pack see me. Vikk, Lachlan, and Rob sat in my bed and talked.

"Lachlan, can you hand me my phone? And Rob can you get everyone else in here? I asked. They went and did what I asked, and I had everyone stand behind me and I hit record.

"Hey, what's going on my little ninjas in training? It's you sensei, purple ninja here with family and friends here with a vlog. I wanted to let y'all know that I will make it out alive, and that videos will be coming out soon. There won't be as many,and they won't be as long, because man, getting shot in the stomach really wears you out!" I started, and everyone laughed. I shut down the recorder and posted to youtube. I looked at the comments on my video.

Don't worry Jade, we are still here for you! Get well soon! We will train while you are out, OK?

Don't push yourself, Jade

We all love you, and hope you get well soon!

Don't worry about videos right now! You need to get better!

The comments were flowing with nice things. Jerome walked in and sat on my bed.

"I'm sorry." He said randomly.

"What for?" I asked.

"I failed to protect you. I broke my promise." He has tears in his eyes now. I hugged him.

"You didn't fail." I told him.
"I love you."

"I love you too, Jade."

A/N did you like the book? I know it is a really cheesy ending, but I'm not feeling very creative right now. I also have a lot of other books I am wanting to start, and I can't do more than one book at a time.  Anyways, keep training my little ninjas and I'll see you later!