Stream

I cleaned up my mess in the bathroom and went downstairs, being sure to keep my fresh wounds hidden. I walked into the living room and sat down next to Preston. I heard the front door open, and when I looked over my shoulder, I saw Jess walk in. She walked over to Mitch and kissed him on the lips.

"EEWWWW!" I yelled and looked away. Jess and Mitch laughed. I buried my face in Preston's side. "My eyes have been poisoned!" Preston laughed at me. I started listening to Jess and Mitch. I can't believe that they haven't found out I have extraordinary hearing, and I can hear everything. It's insane.

"I think she has been harming herself. She always wears long sleeves or a jacket. Can you check her over for me?" Mitch said. My head shot up. How does he know? I thought to myself.

"What if she is just cold?" Jess asked.

"Its the middle of summer!" Mitch said angerly, still trying to keep quiet.

"I'm not going to intrude on her privacy!" Jess had gotten upset. I knew I screwed up. I went upstairs and cried in my room for a little while. I heard Mitch coming up the stairs. I wiped my face off and pretended I was setting up for a recording. When Mitch came in I looked normal. Well, normal for a YouTuber.

"Hey Mitch!" I said in my cheerful-ist voice. "Wanna record a hunger games?" I asked him. He looked a little surprised.

"Uh... Ya, sure." He stammered.

"OK! I'll call you" I told him. He walked into his room, and I turned on all of my recording software. I put all of my streaming software on also. I called Mitch and we started to chat while we waited for a game to start.

"I think I want to do face cam. My viewers need to see what happened." I told Mitch while I pulled up my face cam. The game started before he could protest. I did my intro.

"Hey my little ninjas in training! Its your sensi Purple Ninja here and today I'm here with Mitch or BajanCanadian for another epic round of Hunger Games! And I have something to show yall. As some of yall who have been with me for a few moths, you that I got Kidnapped. Well, I finally worked up the guts to show yall what happened." I held up my arms and rolled my sleeves down. I looked in the comments in my stream. They were blowing up. But the one that stuck out the most to me was one that read

OMG Purple! I'm so sorry! Hey my dad does lazer scar surgery, and I bet I could get him to give you a discount,If not for free. That's only if you want to, not trying to push you into something you don't want to do. Call me at 999-754-7473.

A/n 3 parts in a day. Are you proud of me dad? XD.
Anyways guys, please don't be afraid to comment. It is my favorite part of writing books. I love reading yalls comments and it makes me all happy inside. Anyways, peace out my little ninjas and keep training.