worried

I woke up in Preston's arms. He was still asleep, so I carefully slipped out of his arms. When I got out, he mumbled something and turned over. I chuckled silently, and went to get dressed. I put on my black leggings, black Minecraft eye of ender shirt, and my JeromeASF jacket. I went down stairs and ran into Mitch. He looked me over.

"Rocking the all black, are we?" He asked. I could tell he was slightly worried. I looked at my outfit.

"Oops, didn't realize I did that." I laughed. I really didn't. I looked at Mitch's face and felt bad. He looked real upset. I ran back upstairs to change. I put my  purple Ti-Di shirt on and Changed to my BajanCanadian jacket. I threw on my Minecraft diamonds hat and dirt block shoes. I checked my bed to see if Preston was still there. He sat up as I started to walk over to my bed. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back, even though I was still a little upset. We walked downstairs and sat at the table. 

"Where you sleeping in Jade's room?" Jerome asked. I nodded my head yes. "Why?" He questioned. 

"She had another nightmare." Preston explained. I saw Mitch's head shoot up. I looked at him weird. 

"Jade, can I talk to you? Alone." I nodded my head and followed him up to my room. "Are you OK?" He asked me after I  closed the door. 

"Ya, why?" I looked at him with a face that said 'please stop. I'm  fine. Don't worry.'

"Just wondering. You sure your fine?" He asked again. I nodded my head again. "OK." he said then left. I saw him get his phone out. I went into my bathroom. To get myself ready for the day. That was when I saw It. My old 'friend'. The razor I tore apart to get the blades. I grabbed the blades. I haven't done this months. I pressed the razor to my skin and let the blood flow. I went and shut the door again. 

"One cut for killing my family. One cut for being a wast of space. One cut for being worthless.

And one cut for making Mitch worry."