Pax day 1

I woke up the next morning, trying to mentally prepare my self for the madness that was going to happen today. I knew there were going to be a lot of people, but I knew I could never prepare until I had experienced it myself. When we finally hopped into the car, we all had stacks of our own merchandise. My stack was almost more than I could carry, since I was shorter than the rest of the pack. I was almost as tall as Vikk, I was only an inch or two shorter.  When we finally made it to pax, I knew that it would be scary. There were hundreds of people waiting by the front door.  Me and my family all stepped out of the car, and since we were YouTubers, we got to use the back door. I set my table up next to Preston and Mitch, and laid my stack of shirts on the table. I pulled out my sharpies and got ready for the major cramping my hand would be feeling. I sat down and waited for the flow of people. After a few people came through and got signatures and pictures, I saw someone that made my eyes light up. I ran over to my friend and hugged him from behind.

"Tristan!" I yelled. He spun around and smiled. I let him go and grinned. "I didn't know you were coming to pax!" I shouted excitedly.

"Jade! I was hoping I would see you here. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked. Before he could answer, a little girl that looked about five or so pushed her way through the crowd. Her little eyes light up.

"What do you want now, Dekota?" Tristan said annoyed. I laughed.

"Who is this?" I asked him.

"This us my little sister, Dekota." He said.

"Oh my gosh! So you weren't lying when you said you met her!" She said, clearly shocked. He shook his head.

"I want both of you to come over here with me." I ordered. They nodded their heads and followed me to my table. I grabbed a shirt for each if them and signed it. "For being awesome." I handed them their shirts. They both put their new clothing on over their matching Minecraft shirts. Tristan stayed by my side until the end if pax, and I helped keep Dekota busy by having her sort my shirts out by size. She seemed happy to help. Several sharpies later, the first day of pax was over.

"Hey, Tristan! Do you want to go eat out with us?" I invited. He nodded his head yes and we went to talk to the rest of my family. When we managed to get everyone to the same place, we figured out the plan for that night. I suggested Ihop, and everyone agreed. We went to ask Tristan's dad if we could take his son, and he agreed. But we had to have him home by 10:00. He gave us the address of their hotel and Tristan got one of the hotel cards. We hopped in the car and drive to Ihop. When we got there, Tristan pulled me to the side.

"Um...Jade? There has been something I have wanted to ask you. W-would you l-like to be my girlfriend?"