Chapter 5: Jack

Crystal's POV:

We had just finished eating dinner. Jc was helping me put the dishes in the dish washer, and Lynda was giving Kian a house tour, then the doorbell rang.
Lynda walked over to the door and when she opened it she said, "Crys, there is someone here to see you!" Then to my surprise I turned around and saw Jack standing there with his suitcases and flowers in his hand and I ran straight to him and jumpped into his arms! I swear that it felt like we were hugging for an hour, but it didn't matter! Oh, yeah if you didn't figure it out already, Jack is my boyfriend and he has been on tour for the past 3 months! I was so happy to see him.
-------------------

Kian's POV:

Lynda is really nice, I can tell that Jc likes her. While Crystal and Jc were doing dishes, Lyn gave me a house tour. Crystal's house is really nice, I like how her living room has a big window that looks straight down on the city. As we were walking down the stairs the doorbell rang... Lynda answered it and a guy was at the door. He was holding flowers and a suit case. He had brown hair and a big smile on his face. Then Lynda shouted, "Crys there is someone here to see you!" Then when Crystal turned around the guy walked in and she ran into his arms and they hugged for like 5 minutes. And in my mind I was just hoping that when she introduced him to us she would say that he was her brother...
---------------------

Crystal's POV:

I missed Jack so much! We have been apart for three months! I mean that's a long time! "Oh, so Kian, Jc this is my boyfriend Jack. Jack this is Kian and Jc, my neighbors." I started. "It's nice to meet you guys." replied Jack. I rushed to a box and pulled out a vase and filled it with water, then he handed me the flowers and I put them in the vase. He got me my favorite flowers, white roses! As we all sat down in the living room Adriana walked in. We all were sitting on the couch wondering what we should do. I suggested that we go to the mall and watch a movie. We all decided to watch the movie "Sisters" Staring: Tina Fey, and Amy Pholer. We sat in my favorite spot in the theater, which is right in the middle where you don't have to look too high up or too far down to see the screen. After the movie we went to the frozen yogurt place on the corner and got some froyo. After that we all went home. Lynda ended up going back to her place, but Adri stayed at my place while her house was getting remodeled. Jack decided since we had been away from eachother for a while, he would spend the night. Adri and Jack helped me set up the guest room so that Adriana wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. Then we changed and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV:

When Lynda opened the door and Crys ran into my arms I felt so happy because I missed her so much! She looked really pretty and she made dinner and there were leftovers! She is a really good cook! She had over her neighbors, Kian and Jc. Jc and Lynda had a connection, you could tell. But Kian was acting weird when I got there. Like he didn't want me to be there....

Omg Crystal had a BOYFRIEND! Who saw that coming? Kian might be let down, or he may find his one and only. Anyways shout out to That_One_Lynda and ShawnTheMendesisBae they play Lynda and Adriana, thx for the reads! C U Soon!~Mia