Chapter 17: Jack I....

Crystal's POV:
••••••••••••••••

After everyone was dressed we decided to go and eat. We went to a place just around the corner. I ordered a garden salad, Lyn ordered a slice of pizza, and Vlad ordered the pasta. By the time we finished eating it was around 2:00 and we decided to head home. When we got home we relaxed and filmed a few videos. •Ding-Dong• "I'll get it." I said as I got up. I walked over to the door and found Kian standing there with flowers in his hands. He wasn't dressed up or anything. He was just wearing something that he normal would, but he was holding something behind his back. "Kian what are you hiding?" I asked. He then pulled out a pair of passes from behind his back. "Will you make me the happiest man alive, and go to Disneyland with me?" He asked with a cute smile on his face. "Of course!" I replied and gave him a huge hug. It was really coincidental that I wore a Mickey Mouse shirt today! "Great, come on let's go." He said eagerly. "Let me pack a few things first." I replied as I rushed up to my room. I grabbed a back pack and I put in my wallet, phone, camera, headphones, a jacket, and an extra pair of clothes. I ran quickly down stairs to Kian's car parked in the street. "Bye guys I'll be back!" I yelled. "Bye Crys!" They both yelled. We were only like an hour away from Anaheim so it wasn't that long of a drive. Right when we pulled into the parking lot Kian, go figure found a spot right up front. We got out, grabbed our stuff and held our yearlong passes in our hand. We got in line, and they looked through our bags and stuff like that. We had the hopper passes so we went to The Disneyland park first. The first ride we went on was the BuzzLight Year one where you shoot stuff and you get scored. I beat Kian of course. Next we went on Rodger Rabbit's Toon Cars. It was super fun, but Kian was steering and he kept spinning us. Then after that we rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, then after that we rode The Matterhorn Bobsleds. We basically rode almost every ride. By then it was 7:00. We decided to go to the California Adventure park now. By the time we got there I already had so many fans hug me and ask for pictures. Btw I did get Minnie ears if you were wondering, and Kian got Mickey ears as well. We got there and the first thing we rode was Radiator Springs Racers because the line would be to long if we had waited. It was super fun! Then we went to California Screamin' which was amazing! The loop was scary but thrilling. I squeezed Kian's hand so tight it looked like it turned purple. After that we ate dinner and went on the Ferris wheel. The view was amazing and the lights were gorgeous. Once we got to the top we kissed. We also took a cute selfie with the view in the background. And then you'll never believe what happened! The fireworks started as soon as we kissed! It was meant to be. We then got off and we went to go sit by the Pier. You'll never guess what happened next. Jack was standing there and he turned and started singing me a song. (See Song Above) All I could say was, "Jack I....."
••••••••••••••••

So I finally updated! I hope y'all enjoy, btw I'm aware that Jack Johnson sings the song that I put, but Jack G is gonna sing it in my book. Anyways I'll try to update more. I'm sorry that I've been so busy with Internet Love. You can listen to the real version of Treat You Better By Shawn Mendes on YouTube! Thanks so much! Mwah ~Mia <3