Chapter 21: oh my god

Crystal's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the door and you'll never believe what I seen. "OH MY GOD." I screamed as I ran in. Kian was on the floor and there was blood everywhere. No one else was home. "KIAN. Oh my god." I said as I sat by him. I called 911. Then I called Adriana. "Kian. Kian come on. You're gonna be okay. Kian." I just held him in my arms. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I started crying. Then Adriana ran in. "OH MY GOD! CRYS IS HE OKAY?" She screamed as she ran by my side. "Call Jc! Just call someone." I said in between sobs. "Okay. Okay." She said freaking out. *woooo wooo wooo* We could hear the ambulance outside. Adriana rushed out to get them. The whole time this was happening I was just freaking out. I was crying. Adriana was just hugging me and I was literally sobbing. I didn't know what to do. "Who is gonna ride in the ambulance with him?" The paramedic asked. "She is." Adriana answered for me. I followed him into the ambulance. "I'll meet you at the hospital." Adriana yelled as we left. I nodded. Through out the ride I was just crying and holding his hand. We got into the hospital and they rushed him away. I had to wait in the visitor area. I didn't know what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kian's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and couldn't stop thinking about last night. I wanted to go see Crystal but I also wanted to give her space. I showered and stuff then I started to edit the next KnJ video. Jc was still asleep so I tried to be quiet. I walked into the kitchen to eat something but the door bell rang. I walked over to the door and Andrea barged in. She pushed me out of the way. "Tell me where that little bitch is. So I can show her I'm not messing around." She yelled. "Andrea stop, you don't wanna do that." I tried to tell her. She started pushing me onto the floor. I wasn't gonna hit her back because I would never hit a girl. "Andrea stop." I demand. She looks at the painting hung up on the wall then grabs it. She runs over to me and hits me with it. The glass frame smashed over my head and it cut my arms. I got up holding my arm to try and stop the blood. And ran to get Jc. Before I could go up the stairs she tackled me and threw a vase at me. It shattered. Before I blacked out I heard her say. "You will regret this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh I finally updated this book and it's the last chapter. But the ending means a sequel :)) I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic an I hope you'll enjoy many of the others I will write :) thanks for reading ~Mia