Chapter 14: The Cloud Cuddles

Crystal's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was about 5:00 am, I had just woken up. Kian was asleep on the other side of my bed. I sat up on my bed and grabbed my phone. I had plenty of texts and voicemails, but I just ignored them. I got up and went to the bathroom, to brush my hair. I quickly put it into a messy bun, then I walked down stairs to get some coffee. I put a cup in the Kurig and waited for it to brew. As I grabbed my cup of fresh coffee Kian walked down the stairs. "So, last night was crazy huh." Kian said as he sat on the stool. "Yeah. So you stayed over." I continued. "Was I not supposed to?" Kian said awkwardly. "Actually, I'm glad that you did." I responded. "Really? I'm glad that I did too." He replied. Just then Matt barged in. "You will never guess what happened!" He yelled. "What?" I say as I give him a hug. "Andrea got bailed out, by her sister." He pleaded. "Oh my god! Are you kidding me?" I screamed. "No way!" Kian responded. "Yeah and on the news when they were videoing here leaving the station, she yelled, "Look out Crystal because blood has been drawn." Then she got in the car and drove away." Matt finished. "What's going on?" Adriana and Lynda asked as they walked down the stairs. "Andrea made bail!" We all yelled. "Are you kidding?" Lynda screamed. "She made bail?" Adriana asked. "Yeah try to keep up!" Matt snapped. "What do you think is gonna happen now?" Lynda asked. "I don't know and don't care, because I'm done with her and her drama!" I responded. "Wow, you're really straight forward." Kian added. "I like that." He continued.
*SKIP CONVO*
*Mid Day*

After I got dressed I decided to edit the vlog from the party. I debated if I wanted to keep the part of where Andrea came and Jack came and all of that stuff, or if I wanted to explain what happened and then use clips of it. Lynda walked in and helped me decide. I decided that I should explain what happened and put clips in. Then while I was recording the explaination Kian walked in. "What are you up to in here?" Kian asked politely. "Just finishing the Vlog from last night." I replied. "I can help if you want, to show that you had an alibi in this whole mess." He told me. "That's sweet of you Kian." I say as he sits down next to me.
*Skip Video*
After we finished the video, I uploaded it and there were already so many comments. Some were supportive, other were harsh. I didn't care though, I just wanted everyone to know that what happened wasn't Kian's fault, or mine. In about an hour already it had 36k likes and roughly 2k dislikes. I was just glad that I got it out of the way. I then grabbed my phone, purse and flannel. I put it on and got in my car. I drove to the airport to pick up my friend Vlad. He flew in from Ireland because he heard what happened. We met through YouTube, he does reaction videos and he reacted to my musical.lys. He said I was really good, and I commented and we ended up becoming friends. I waited at the airport for about thirty minutes until I saw him. He was walking towards me, he was wearing what he always does, a hoody, some jeans, and headphones. That's when my phone rang...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg KIAN spent the night! Omg the book is getting sooo good! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, uv been really busy planning my birthday, which btw is tomorrow! Btw I use curse words to give my book thrills and to make it interesting so just a disclaimer. So thank you all so much for the reads, oh and go check out Vlad on YouTube, his name is Vladteevee! Okay bye! ~Mia