Chapter 15: The Fight

Crystal's POV:
I quickly silenced the call and gave Vlad a big hug, out of no where I just started crying. Maybe because I haven't seen him in a while, or maybe because when he hugged me he said all the right words. I just got really emotional. We put his luggage in the trunk and we got in the car. We drove to the nearest restaurant and ate lunch. We talked and talked until we couldn't talk anymore. After that we drove home. As we walked in the door Lynda was startled by Vlad, she has never seen his videos. Then that's when Kian walked into the living room. He looked very confused, and puzzled. "Who's this guy?" Kian asked angrily. "Kian calm down, this is my friend Vlad, from Ireland." I quickly said. "Sounds like you're jealous of me hanging out with Crystal." Vlad taunted. "Okay Vlad let's not make this ugly." I added in. "Why don't you shout your mouth, don't come here and act like you own the place!" Kian quickly shouted. "Oh meh gurd! Guys calm down!" Lynda quickly screamed. "That's ENOUGH! Kian what is wrong with you? My friend from Ireland is coming to comfort me, why are you being such a dick?" I stated. "Not another word out of you. GET OUT!" I yelled at Kian. Kian quickly stormed out with anger all over his face. Vlad set his stuff on the floor and marched into the bathroom. "Ugh I can't believe that just happened!" I yelled. "It's okay, Kian was being a jealous jerk!" Lynda laughed. "I just hope that Vlad being here doesn't make things between me and Kian different." I sigh. "I'm sure it'll be fine." Lynda said to comfort me.

Sorry for the short chapter! I just have 2 books now so there will be short chapters sometimes! Anyways thanks for the reads! I will see you al, soon! Mwah ~Mia