Princess Where Are You? Part 1

Niall: where is she where is she? (Starts panicking and throws the couch pillows he threw one and it accidentally hit Harry in the forehead)

Harry: oww (picks up the pillow that hit him) what are you looking for?

Niall: Princess have you seen her

Harry: oh yeah me and Lou took her to the pet center yesterday

Niall: what!!! (Yells really loud)

Harry: (flinches)

Zayn: (yells back) Niall no yelling in the house

Niall: (yells back again) your yelling back why shouldn't I

Zayn: (came storming down the stairs and grabs Niall's arm roughly and drags him upstairs)

Niall: ahh! Zayn stop!!!

Zayn: (got more furious and tighten his grip until they got into his room that's when Zayn roughly pushed him in it) what the heck is problem Ni yelling and tearing the living room apart why?

Niall: because you guys got rid of the dog without telling me and all I was doing was looking for Princess

Zayn: Princess (questioned the younger lad)

Niall: I named her Princess because I haven't found the right one yet

Zayn: (sighs) don't worry time will tell little man (tickles his stomach)

Niall: (pushed Zayn's hand away) whatever dick

Zayn: Niall James I'm so close to pull you over my knee

Niall: (without thinking put his middle finger up in)

Zayn: (was shocked and angry at the same time so he pulled Niall over his knees and slammed his hand down hard and fast after 5 minutes he stopped he dragged the sobbing boy downstairs into the corner) you stay there until I come to get you, you move and I will use the paddle on your bare bum as well as being spanked for the next two weeks (walks away and leaves the punished boy in time out)

Liam: (came down the stairs and sees Niall in the corner and sighs)

Niall: (turns around) LiLi

Liam: Ni you turn around like your suppose to (talks to Zayn leaving the sobbing boy with his head in the corner)

(30 minutes later Zayn told Niall to come out of the corner he went to hug Niall Niall pushes him away and runs upstairs crying while locking the door)

Zayn: did I do something wrong

Liam: (pats his back) no love he's just upset because you guys got rid of the dog without telling him

Zayn: (was almost in tears) poor lad....