A Little Jealous (Larry Stylinson)

(A couple weeks later Louis got a call and text from Eleanor saying she's sorry that she made the worst mistake ever I still love you)

Louis: (went to the door and picked up a box at the front steps he opened the box it had goodies cakes and his favorite vanilla chocolate cake that she used to make him when they were back together) aww how sweet, (he decided to hang out with Eleanor maybe a dinner and movies)

Harry: (walks into the kitchen where Louis was) hey Lou guess who ordered the all the Lord of The Rings Movies

Louis: you did

Harry: yep you wanna watch them with me

Louis: sorry I'm hanging out with Eleanor tonite

Harry: (was a little jealous) oh you that mean that bitch (Louis slaps his butt hard) oww! Oww... (Jumps up and down and rubs his bottom)

Louis: don't ever call my girlfriend that again

Harry: girlfriend?

Louis: (hugs Harry) I know you wanted to watch those movies with me but maybe some other time (his phone went off) ohh I gotta go (unhugs him and looks at the message from Eleanor and responds) behave for Liam and Zayn or you will have a sore bottom when I get home as well as something else (kisses his forehead) I love you (walks outside)

Harry: (rubs his bottom and looks shocked, he knew what to do next)

(A couple hours later Louis and Eleanor finished dinner and decided to go see Grown Ups 2)

Harry: (sneaks in the same theater and was watching them the whole time)

Eleanor: this is nice I'm soo glad you forgave me after the whole situation

Louis: who could say no after that cake you made me (hears his phone go off) excuse me love (kisses her lips and went to answer his phone it was Liam) hello? What no! He was in the house with you guys I haven't seen him ok I will keep an eye open for him. Thanks. Love you too. Bye. (Shoves his phone in his pocket, be prepared Harold if I find you your precious bottom will hurt alot or feel likes its on beyond flames out of nowhere he heard a piercing scream, it was Eleanor she came running out with pies and food all over her)

Louis: Eleanor baby what happened

Eleanor: idk I was enjoying the movie and someone shoves cake, popcorn, and soda all over me. The cake looks like the ones I made you

Louis: of course (talks to himself) Harold

Eleanor: what?

Louis: why don't you go get clean up baby

(Eleanor goes to restroom to clean up the mess)

Louis: (was beyond furious and calls Liam back and says he found Harry and he will use a paddle or switch on his bottom or maybe both)

Harry: (was hiding behind a plant and tries to sneak off when Louis was turned around)

Louis: Harold Edward Styles! Don't even think about going anywhere

Harry: (damnit he caught me, he walked slowly to Louis with his head down, Louis grabs his arm when he was close enough and drags him to the restroom inside the biggest stall pulled down his pants and boxers pulls off his belt and started landing hard smacks everywhere after 50 he stopped Harry was in tears)

Louis: (turns Harry around) I would save those tears if I were you, we're leaving (pulls up Harry's pants and boxers roughly)

Harry: ahh... (Yelps in pain)

Louis: (just glared at him and smacks the back of his head)

Harry: oww (rubs his head)

Louis: you mister are going to apologize to Eleanor for what you did (drags him out of the bathroom and sees Eleanor where they were earlier)