50 Things America has Learned (pt.2)

((REMINDER OF RULE 9If you do something wrong you have a 50% chance of getting beaten, 30% chance of getting shot at, 15% of getting shanked, and 5% of getting food poisoned. Of course, 100% of the time you will get hurt.))

26. If you mispronounce a country's name, return to rule number 9

27. If you rub Prussia's tummy he may shed, so be careful.

28. Russia has three slaves, and is big and scary. Don't become one with him right away.

29. Notice how there is no personification of the seven continents but America himself: they would all be bipolar.

30. If there is one thing the entire world can agree on, it's that we're all a little racist.

31. Don't ask Greece why he sleeps a lot.

32. The word 'Prussia' actually means 'awesome' in German; so never disagree with Prussia on that subject when Germany is around.

33. Don't bring up any memes or ship pairs during a meeting.

34. If you see a socially awkward child (mainly girls) outside of Meeting Hall, they are probably a fan of Hetalia, so run fast.

35. How many fangirls are at comicon? Over 9000! So keep France away from there.

36. If Germany has one weakness, it's a pair of sexy legs inside a pair of thongs. If Prussia does, it's just about anything sexy.

37. Don't come to a meeting dressed like a cat. Greece will lose it.

38. Do not tell Russia that he looks pretty today.

39. Poland loves pocky and snacks so if you want to ride his pony, bring plenty of those.

40. The most perfect bait to capture Germany is Italy tied up in a skimpy maids outfit.

41. Ukraine's boobs are not fake, so try not to get blood all over them.

42. Belarus' knife is about eight inches tall and four inches thick to be precise. It is made from stainless steel and weighs 1.8lbs, with a wooden handle painted black, and she can meister it easily. It's clean looks are deceiving. (Return to rule 9)

43. Do not scream "Don't drop it!" because only Prussia will get it and you will be Rule Number Nined.

44. Do not discuss the most recent plot of Gorillaz with England, he still may not want to talk about it no matter how long ago 'El Mañana' was released.

45. Sealand is not a country. He isn't even on autocorrect. Do not let him into a meeting.

46. If you wanna brain freak Germany, feed his dogs Coke behind his back.

47. Do not point out Germany's kink fetish, or you may have to go back to rule 9 again.

48. Silence is gold, so why is duck tape silver?

49. England loves My Little Pony. Embrace that fact.

50. You can get away with pretty much anything if you dress as Prussia.