- C h a p t e r 21 -

Hey Loves,

Here's the twenty-first installation of Italian Coffee House.

I'm glad you made it this far.

WARNING: There is mature content beyond. Unsuitable for readers 18 years and under.

But what do you expect? Ada and Nicky didn't really have much of a honeymoon now did they?

Thank you for reading Italian Coffee House.

I pray it was worth your while.

Please
Vote
Comment
Recommend
Fan

ENJOY XD.

Stay Sweet!

- Ang

------

Niccolò's Chocolate House

Chapter 21

*Nick*

The cool breeze blew by, whisking the sheets a bit even as I stared up to the ceiling blankly, my mind heavily in thought, mostly of the beautiful woman beside me, my wife. 

Ada's head pressed against my bare chest as did the rest of her bare flesh against mine. Her warm breath brushed over my skin, sending chills throughout my body and I near groaned in frustration. It was amazing how she could affect me so much and she wasn't even aware. Seeing her like this, at rest, I wouldn't dare do anything to jeopardize it. 

To me, it appeared to be the only time she was ever truly at peace when she slept. Knowing that I'd contributed to her discomfort, weighed heavily on my heart. I had been nothing but awful to her, and for what? She was the sweetest person I'd ever met. My sister was understanding enough, but even she had her ways and could scare some of my toughest men at times. Krysta and all her five feet.

Ada stirred, her left leg draping casually over mine, but even so, I felt myself go hard again as her naked sex pressed against my thigh. What had I ever done to receive such torture? Her hand moved over my chest, playing with the hair there. Her full lips pressed softly against my shoulder and I near felt myself becoming undone. 

With her fingertips, she traced small soothing circles unto the spot just above my heart and for some reason, it excited me, turning my regular breaths into shallow gasps. Now, I was fairly certain that she was conscious and her next move cleared up my confusion. 

In a sensual move, Ada straddled me and my eyes searched hers out in question as I tried to restrain myself. Her beautiful brown eyes met mines before she ran her hands through my hair, dipping her head so that her lips met mine. I was at a loss for words, as her lips moved slowly over mine. Her temptation was hard to resist and so I found my fingers, raking through her locs to bring her closer to me.

"Good morning ... Nicky," She kissed my forehead and my eyebrows while I pulled myself into a seating position.

"Good morning, mi Bella," My unoccupied hand found its way through her hair, pulling her back to me for another kiss.

"What does that mean?" She pulled back quickly, even in the dark, I noticed one of her eyebrows arched in question.

"Mi Bella? It means my beauty and that you are to me Ada, my beauty." I grinned up at her unable to contain my smile at my confession. She looked away slightly causing my smile to falter a bit.