- C h a p t e r 20 -

Hey Loves,

Here's the twentieth installation.

Consider yourself WARNED! This chapter contains mature content. It is not suitable for readers 18 years and under.

ENJOY, my pretties !!! XD

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND
FAN

Stay Beautiful Loves!!!!

Thanks for all your support. XD

xoxoxoxoxo.

- Ang

-------

Niccolo's Chocolate House

Chapter 20

*Dari*

I woke to pleasure coursing through my body, gripping the sheets even as sensual noises filled the room. Only later did I realize that those noises were coming from me. My eyes blinked shot as another wave of ecstasy shook my body violently. The source of my arousal, emanating between my thighs as I tried to breathe, the empty pillow beside me, catching my eye. 

I immediately raised the sheets to see the top of Niccolò's thick black hair lingering there. His blue eyes met mine and even with the darkness of the wee dawn surrounding us, they somehow seemed darker. 

When I was unable to hold his gaze any longer, I dropped the sheet as my body arched responsively off the bed. Another moan of pleasure, escaping me. Goodness, I was afraid the neighbours would hear my less than subtle cries against the remnants of the night that still lingered around me. However, I knew for a fact the only people I had to worry about lived within the gates on Niccolò's estate.

My gosh, the sinful things he did with his mouth ... his tongue were driving me wild. He wrapped his muscular arms around the back of my thighs, holding me in place while his mouth went to work vigorously on my sensitive area. An unavoidable pressure began to build near my coccyx region as well as a knot in my stomach. I was starved of air as he kept at his movements even as relief crashed my body. 

Niccolò continued with his sweet torture, teasing me a few moments more to my secondary release, lapping up every drop with his warm tongue, then and only then was I allowed to reclaim my breath. 

The man kissed his way up my front under the sheets, making me shudder with every touch of his naked flesh. Our legs intertwined before his head finally emerged to reveal his sinful grin as he gazed down into my eyes.

His fingertips glided against the bare flesh of my sides to hold my hands above my head against my pillow. I trembled, causing him to chuckle into my ear before he pressed his lips in a soft kiss at the hollow of my neck just as memories of last night came crashing back in an ambush. 

His every move, his every action had been filled with unadulterated passion. He'd been so gentle with me that I near broke down into tears. I had been lost in his eyes, lost in him our bodies tangling in heat and sweat despite the cold temperature. It had been the same for hours upon hours, where he got the energy I couldn't say but he'd always managed to get me worked up again until finally, we fell asleep in each other's arms of pure exhaustion.

"Good morning, Ada," His voice rumbled through my ears, in a low growl.

"Good morning," A smile found its way to my lips despite everything.