Chapter 1: The move

*Picture of aphmau*

Aphmau's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey! Hurry! We're gonna be late!"
My mom shouted from downstairs.

I'm currently in my room packing my stuff for the move. We're gonna go to Ra'un city..which I heard was beautiful. I'm so excited..and I'm really planning to find someone there who is really interested in me.

I doubled checked my wardrobe to see if any clothes were left..checked my drawers and my bags..I carried my laugage downstairs with the help of my brothers. Malachi and levin.

"Hey! Thanks!" I said to both of my brothers who were both tired of running back and forth to the stairs to get my stuff.

"No problem aphy..it's okay..you're still small" Malachi told me while levin was laughing.

"Hey! I'm in highschool now! I'm not a kid! And besides..levin is much younger than me!" I defended my self.

"Atleast I'm a boy! I'm strong..look at this muscles!" Levin said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

Malachi is the oldest from us three. I'm the second and levin the third child. We always get along and have a laugh.

"Kids! Hurry up! Get your stuff at the car!" Dad shouted

*Few hours later*

"Phew! That was a long trip! By the way..this is our house!" Dad said unlocking the door

"Wow! Our house is huge!" Levin said entering the house.

They all went inside and relax for a bit since they were tired from our journey.

"Hey! Aphy! Are going inside?" Malachi asked.

"No,I'm fine out here..I'm going inside in a few minutes.." I told him.

"You sure? It's pretty late..but okay! Just be sure to get inside and don't go anywhere or do anything stupid..and don't talk to strangers..specially if it's a boy! Okay?!" Malachi said. I laughed.

"Yeah,yeah! I'll be there in a minute!"
And with that..I was alone.

I looked around and noticed that our neighborhood was pretty huge. I looked at my phone and saw a text from my friends.

*Start text*

Aphmau: hey!

Sky:hey!

Ross: how are you doing..?

Aphmau: I'm okay Ross..we just came at our new house and I'm a little bit tired but I'm okay!

Barney:hey aphmau! Goat said hi!

Aphmau: oh-Kay..umm..hi goat?

Sky:hahaha!

Ross: hahaha!

Barney:what's funny?

Aphmau:hahaha! It's nothing Barney ..by the way guys ..I have to go! Bye! Miss you all!

Sky: bye! Aphmau!