Chapter 6: Dinner and Movie Time!

[A/N: I forgot to mention that the other characters are OOC (out of characters) because I wanted them to fit right in to our generation. So that's all I guess,I hope you like this chapter!]

***

Aphmau's POV

"Aphy!!!" She giggled.

I bent down so I was facing her eye-to-eye. I gave her a quick hug and a peck on the nose.

"Lilith! Irene,you've become cuter since the last time I saw you!" I exclaimed. She giggled and Aaron just chuckled behind me.

"How about me aphy? Did I became cuter since the last time you saw me?" Aaron ask, teasingly.

Lilith giggled. "Nope! You've become fatter!" She said, sticking her tongue out at him,playfully. I was amused by her response. Well,
She did learn from the best!

"How many times do I have to remind you people that this is not belly fat! It's ABS! And this are muscles." He said, flexing his arm. I carried Lilith up to me so she was our height.

"Yeah,yeah. What ever helps you sleeps at night,fatty" I said while giving him a peck on the cheek. He then, pouts and Lilith giggled. "So, where's your parents?" I asked.

"Oh, they have to be somewhere, I don't know where though. I'm babysitting Lilith here while their gone." Aaron replied as we make our way to the dinning area, where everything was already prepared.

"Hey! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm 4!" Lilith complained. Raising 4 fingers.

Aaron and I chuckled as we took our seats and begin eating. Of course, we helped Lilith eat her food. I was in the middle of telling a story to Lilith on how Aaron embarrassed himself by how he slept in class and got detention. This is how it goes: We were having math as class that time and Mr. Walden was the most boring teacher ever, even his voice sounds boring. Anyway, most of the class were asleep but they covered their faces with books so they wouldn't get caught, some were listening to music using headphones,some are just passing some notes and some were doodling something on their notebook. As to put it short; nobody was paying attention. Aaron used the 'cover-the-face-with-a-book' thing and went to sleep, he told me to wake him up when it's time for the next class but in the middle of the lesson, his book fell down and made a loud thump! It got everyone's attention, then I started poking him but he won't wake up so I started shaking him lightly, carefull not to be caught, then he groans, which made me laugh but hold it in. Once, Mr. Walden noticed that he was asleep he shouted: "Aaron!!!" Everyone jumped by his loudness and Aaron sat right up, with a confused face, tired and sleepy eyes, his hair really messy and the most funny thing was he has a drool on his face! That got everyone laugh and clutching on their stomach. He was really embarrassed and got detention afterwards and that's pretty much it, after that little 'commotion' he never slept in on any classes.

"It was not my fault that he was really boring! That man can put a cranky baby to sleep." Aaron argues.

"Right." I stretch the word and trying hard not to laugh. Lilith was doing the same,though.

Aaron sighed. "Fine,go ahead, laugh at me." He said,sounding defeated.

I cracked up while Lilith just pretty much giggled, soon enough, Aaron cracked a smile and laughed with us but we were inturrupted by my phone. I excused my before I stand up and went to the leaving room.

I answered the call without looking who the ID caller was. "Hello?"

"Aphmau?" The voice called.

"Yeah? Is everything okay Laurence?" I asked.

"Yes, um, I wanted to know where you are, actually. Garroth and I visited your house a few minutes ago but levin said you were out. Garroth and I actually thought that it would be cool if the three of us could go to the cinema to watch some movie." He replied nervously.