Chapter 10: One Magical Night

Hi potatoes! This is a special chapter and I made it extra long just for you guys! Why? Because your all awesome and ITS MY FRICKING BIRTHDAY!! Yay! Now gimme French fries as a present!

Anyway, enjoy!

***
Aphmau's POV:

"Ahh! I'm so excited!" Cadenza squealed.

"I know! Kawaii~Chan has been waiting to see Reese~Senpai on his tux!" Kawaii~Chan said and he petted Thorgi.

"Okay,come down girls." Lucinda said while painting her nails.

We were on my room. Today is the day of the ball and we're all getting ready. Me,Cadenza and Nicole are fixing our hair. Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda was painting their nails, while katelyn was re-aplying her make up. She said that cadenza put too much so she repeated it.

Candenza and Nicole went ahead and change into their gowns.

"Okay! My nail's are already dry, so I'm going to change." Lucinda announced.

"You okay there katelyn?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm already...Done!" He said as she dropped the lipstick.

After Nicole,Lucinda and cadenza got out of the bathroom. Me,katelyn and Kawaii~chan went to change.

"Oh my! Girls, we all look beautiful!" Cadenza exclaimed.

We a adored and compliment each other for a while and put our masks on. But we suddenly stopped when the doorbell rang. The girls squealed and check themselves on the mirror, well expect katelyn, who was trying to ditch the heels and wear converses instead.

We all downstairs and took pictures. I honestly feel like this is prom, not a masquerade ball.

"Let's go, beautiful" garroth whispered to me.

I giggled and went outside. I got into his car and went to school, by the time we got there, it's already loaded with people.

The gym was transformed into an elegant yet fun party. There were strimmers and balloons everywhere. The tables and chairs were on the side and on back-half of the gym. The front half is where the dance floor and stage is located, and also the DJ booth. The food was on every corner.

This is gonna be a fun night

We sat on a table. We have to split because we can't fit in on one table. So, I'll be joining: Cadenza and Cloud, Travis and Lucinda, Katelyn and Jeffory and Garroty and Me.

"Hey, where laurence? I haven't seen him all day." I ask cadenza.

"Oh, he can't attend. He's too sick." Cadenza said.

"I hope he'll get better soon." I said with a frown.

"Don't worry aphmau, I know he'll get better." Garroth reassure me, holding my hand. Even though it's dark and he has his mask on, I can see his eyes sparkle.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemens. Specially the ladies!" The MC said with a wink. The audience laughed and some giggled.

"As you all know, this is the first Masquerade Ball in this school. I'm really grateful to be tonight's MC and without further ado, grab your dates boys, let's start the first song!" The MC shouted.

The audience applaud with cheers and I can hear the scraping of chairs. Students begin to go to the dance floor and soon enough, the people on our table disappeard.

"Can I have this dance, My Lady?" I turned around and saw garroth standing, offering his hand in mine.

I took his hand and smile. "I would love to"