Chapter 7: "You'll always be my friend"

Aphmau's POV

I was brushing my hair when my phone rang.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey aphmau! Nothing much, I just want to know if you want me to give you a ride today?" He asked,hopefully.

"Thanks! But Aaron already got that covered."

"Oh." There was a slight disappointment on his voice. "Okay. Well, see you at school, I guess."

"Sure, bye Laurence!"

"Bye, aphmau."

I continued brushing my hair, once I'm done, I began with my make-up. Some lipgloss, mascara, and eyeliner. I was putting on my converse when the doorbell rang.

Great. He's here. I thought as I made my way downstairs.

I grab a granola bar and head outside. He was waiting for me in his car.

"Well, hello there! You look pretty good on your first day" I complimented.

"Thanks, your not that bad,yourself." He grins. "Are you on a diet?"

"No! What makes you say that?" I looked at him suspiciously as I ate my granola bar.

"You're only eating that, I thought you love food?"he explained as he starts the engine.

"Yeah, I already ate breakfast. I just wanted to have some sort-of-dessert to eat." I grinned.

"So that's why you're gaining weight." He whispers to himself,smirking evilly. I know that he made me hear it purposely.

I pretended to offended as he starts the car and drive our way to the school. "You did not just say that!"

"Oh, yes, I did" he said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Well, take it back."

"No, I won't"

"Yes, you will."

***

During our way to the school, Aaron and I pretty much playfully argued over silly things.

Now we're at the school, we walk together side by side as we walk to my locker. We were greeted by stares and glares(mostly girls). I saw Laurence,garroth, Dante and a dude with white hair.

We approached them. "Hey guys!" I said turning to the three. "Hey,I'm aphmau. Nice to meet you" I said to the guy with white hair.

"I'm Travis." He extended his arms out. "But you can call me, 'The man of your dreams', which ever you prefer,princess. But if I were you,I'll stick with the latter." He said with a wink.

Garroth sighs. "Travis..always the casonava.." He whispers to himself, shaking his head ever so lightly.

Laurence and Dante have disapproving looks, Aaron looks uncomfortable while Travis was just...shooting me with a flirtatious smile.

"Nah, I think I'll just stick with Travis." I smile at him while he pouts. "So, why are guys here?"

"Oh,right" Laurence nod. "We thought that Aaron could tag along with us guys, you know, hangout or something." He explains. I looked at Aaron.

"Yeah,sounds cool." He shrugs. I frowned, it's not like I don't want him to hangout with them, it's just that I missed him. We have been apart for a few months.

Think positive,aphmau.

He needs to hangout with them,you know, to have a guy time!