Chapter 4: Weekend Hang-out!

"I'll go upstairs mom! I'm going to sleep now!" I said kissing her in the forehead.

"Alright, good night, honey!" She said and I bid her good night. I quickly ran into my room and change into my pajamas. Once I'm done, I lay down on my head, ready to sleep.

Whew! It's been a week since I've been attending PDH and it's really the fun I most had! I really have great friends who are really supportive and funny, I'm easily getting my studies and I got an A on my history test yesterday. Laurence,Garroth and I have become really close and we always hang out with each other. Tomorrow's Saturday and I plan to hang-out with the girls on the mall and I asked permission from my mom and said that I was allowed to go and I was really excited! I already have my clothes ready for tomorrow! Now all I need is to fall asleep and wait for the sun to rise!

***

"Good morning Mom! Dad!" I said kissing them both on the cheek. I was extra happy today because I got to hang out with the girls all afternoon!

"Someone's excited.." Levin chuckled as I took a seat and eat my bowl of cereal for breakfast. I glare at him.

"Hey! I'm allowed to be happy if I want to!" I said while I took a spoonful of cereal on my mouth.

"Okay,okay! No need glare at me like I'm the most hideous person on the planet!" Levin said while putting his arm in defeat.

"Nope! You're not,because you are the most hideous person on the universe!" Malachi said while laughing at levin.

"You guys are mean!" Levin pouted and Malachi and I just laughed. I quickly ate my bowl of cereal And went upstairs to my room to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I put on my clothes, combed my hair, apply some thin layer of lipgloss, and add a mascara. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and put on my purple converse. I was wearing a purple crop top and some white high waisted shorts. I let my hair cascade down my back. I took my purse which contain my phone,wallet and other personal belongings. I walked downstairs and bid my goodbye to my parents and went outside to see the girls waiting for me. I hopped in their car and we drove to the mall.

"You guys wanna go to Starbucks?" Lucinda asked. We all agreed and nodded so entered the Starbucks and order our drinks.

"Hey, you guys wanna go shopping?" Nicole asked.

"Hmm..shopping for what?" I asked. I really don't need new clothes.

"Oh,wait..you haven't heard?" Kiki asked. I was beyond curious now, I don't know what they're talking about..

"Heard of what..?" I asked again.

"We're having a masquerade ball next week, Saturday, aphmau~senpai! It's a tradition in our school..every year, the principal and school administrators throws different parties as a sign of welcome for the new students or just a 'back-to-school' party. It's really fun! You should come, but you need to have a date to bring at the party,since it's a ball." Kawaii~Chan explains. I nod as I let the information sink in, so we really need to go shopping..hmm. I wonder If someone will ask me to go to the party.

"Yeah,it's really fun! Last year's theme was 'Fun-at-the-beach' the school set a reservation at the Naharka beach for 3 days straight! We really had a blast!" Kiki beamed at the idea of the party. I'll say..it sounds really fun.

"Do you guys have a date to the ball?" I asked.

"Well, Dante asked me yesterday and I said yes,of course." Nicole said blushing while smiling.

Aww! My ship is sailing!

"Jeffory asked me too and I was totally cool about it. Since, you know, he's my boyfriend and stuff.."Katelyn said,nonchalant.