Chapter 25: Keep Me Safe

Chad: Yn what's wrong

Yn: Ooh nothing. You said then pushed your glasses closer to your face. How could he not know. You thought

Chad: You sure baby. He kissed your cheek.

Yn: Boy I'm good you fake chuckled. You pushed him off of you and sat down.

Chad: He looked at you funny knowing something was up. Umm, okay he was puzzled. He sat across from you.

Yn: So what's your cousin making in there.

Chad: I made that, she's just finishing.

??: Nigga shut tf up you wish. She glared at him.

Yn: Yep her voice was the same, you knew it was her. You made a face.

Chad: Bae you sure you alright.

Yn: You straitened up your face. I said I'm fine, Okay. You scooted closer to the table fake smiling.

??: She's a little feisty bitch Chad.

Chad: Stop he said looking at her harshly.

Yn: I don't like the word bitch. Don't call me that

??: I didn't mean it in that way. Sorry, I'm Candy by the way. She placed the food on the table sitting beside Chad.

Yn: Mhmm you glared at her.

Chad: There's alot of fucking tension, Yn you good. He said shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth.

Yn: I'm good you got up and looked in the fridge. All you got is whole milk Chad you know I'm lactose intolerant.

Candy: Oh he told me to but I didn't know your were coming so I was just like fuck it and I bought whole.

Yn: You took off your glasses and sat back down, grabbing some bacon, sausage, and eggs.

Candy: So Chad did yooo- she stopped mid-sentence staring at your face. She got up.

Chad: Whats wrong. He looked at her and then you.

Yn: You glared at her. Yeah Candy what's wrong sweetheart? You stabbed your eggs eating them slowly. You smirked at her.

Candy: She ran out of the house.

Yn: You ran after her.

Candy: She tried to get in YOUR car.but you pulled her out.

Yn: Bitch don't even try it you can walk.

Candy: She tried punching you in the face and you dodged it tackling her to the ground.

Yn: You started molly whopping her.

Chad: Came outside. Yn, tf is you doing. He pulled you off of her. He helped Candy up.

Yn: Chad that's her.

Candy: Get off me Chad. She pushed him off Ohh bitch wait till I come back. Chad ain't nobody told me you rolled with HER. She ran away like she was going to tell the slaves they was free.

Chad: Tf was that Yn?

Yn: That's the girl that was with Blade. Them niggas stole my car talking bout "Crips Bitch". I showed them "Blood" cause she got that thot ass beat. Then that nigga tried to shoot me. Tf, I think not. They caught they fucking life that day, just like she did just now. Tf they think this is.

Chad: He kissed you shutting you up. Whatever you did, you officially started a fucking war. He chuckled at you.

Yn: What, was that sposed to be funny, cause I feel like my life is in risk now.

Chad: No I got you.

Yn: Sure you do, you know as soon as some shit go down, its automatically. "Everyman For Himself". Your not gonna look out for anyone else except you. That's how it is and how it always will be, don't make promises you can't keep. You walked in the house.

Chad: I keep all of my promises.

Yn: Chad look I've been hurt alot, and I don't want you to promise me something and some shit happens.

Chad: Wanna know something he said hugging you.

Yn: What

Chad: You know why I call you Bae

Yn: Cause I'm your baby. You looked up at him.

Chad: No dummy. He chuckled and kissed your forehead. Its cause you come Before Anyone Else. I love you and I promise you I won't let shit happen to you.

Yn: I don't wanna be hurt again Chad. Your sucked up your tears. And I'm really fucking scared, so please just keep me fucking safe.

Chad: I will bae, I will. He kissed your lips more passionate than any other kiss.

Yn: You looked at him as a single tear fell upon your cheek. You cried in his chest.

Chad: Chad carried you upstairs and held you.

You cried because you were scared, angry, and afraid you would get hurt again. And the kiss made you forget, and you knew you were safe. It meant more than an I love you...but you couldn't explain it.

Sorry for mistakes!

Vote vote vote comment comment.!