Chapter 2: Wtf?

Recap:

I just got home. Donovan took me home instead of Prod, he was already home with his gf. My mom asked why. Then I went upstairs and saw this bitch ass hoe in my room. She was searching my shit.

???: What does she have in here

Yn: Excuse me bitch but wtf do you think you're doing??

???: The names Audrie. Ugly ass hoe

Yn: Well excuse me Audrie get tf out of my room. Why you in here?? Searching through my shit like you own it.

Audrie: I own this shit and I own you. I'm just finding some shit do dish out on you. No one will ever like you then. She said getting in your face.

Yn: Back up from my fucking face.

Audrie: Pushes you

Yn: Prodigy if you don't come get this fucking hoe out MY MF ROOOOOMMM

Audrie: Gone let somebody fight your battles for you.

Yn: I swear on my fucking dads grave I will fucking kill you. Painfully and slowly. You said getting closer to her face. Bitch I will drown you in acid, and I will watch all of your flesh fall off of your body just to see you bones and insides. Got that. You were so close to her face you could smell what she had for lunch.

Audrie: She looked shocked

Prod: What do you want Yn??

Yn: Get this prick bitch out if my fucking room. She in here searching my shit.

Prod: She's not doing anything wrong. Get out of her face.

Audrie: Yeah i'm not doing anything wrong. Get the fuck out my face.

Yn: I will fucking kill you Audrie.

Prod: Yn get out of her face. She's not doing anything to your ass

Yn: Omfg I liked my life better when you weren't fucking in it. You get on my last nerve I hate you.

Prod: Looks mad walking away he slams his room door.

Yn: Fuck my life

Audrie: Look what you did stupid bitch. She said pushing you on your bed.

Yn: You got up and pushed her into your door. She dented it

Audrie: Oww Prod your sister is pushing me for no reason. I'm gonna fuck her up. I'm leaving

Prod: Storms out of the room. YN LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. SHE DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU WHEN SHE WAS HERE. JUST STAY OUT OF HER WAY AND STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE. CAUSE YOUR FUCKING IT UP. He was livid. He could see that he made you mad.

Yn: Fine. Audrie please move from my door.

Audrie: She moved back smirking at you. They went in Prods room.

Yn: You slammed your door. You started throwing stuff. You broke your lamp, punched 3 holes in your wall, and your room was fucked up. There was shit everywhere. You got a text message. It was from Donovan.

Text Convo:

D: Hey

Yn: What tf do you want

D: Whoa whats wrong with you.

Yn: I'm sorry its just that Audrie is over here, and Prod is messing with me. He said I was fucking up his life, so I should stay out of it. :(

D: Did it make you mad or sad

Yn: Both but more mad than sad

D: What did you do after that.

Yn: After what he told me??