Chapter 11: The Knowing

Recap: You pick your towel up wrapping it around you noticing at the same time you bumped into Prod. You roll your eyes walking away from him, when you realize he grabs your arm.

Prod: Wait

Yn: No get tf off me

Prod: Why tf are you mad at me. You act like I just fought you

Yn: Cause you fought my boyfriend, and I know you started that shit. I'm not Even mad you fought him, I'm pissed tf off that you knocked him out off guard like tf. Why did you do that

Prod: Cause I needed to lay his ass out, I don't like him.

Yn: Okay I fucking understand that but you can't just make that your excuse every time you do some dumb shit to him. You touch him again were tag teaming your ass on fucking DUB. Now get your hand off me.

Prod: Wait wait wait, so your siding with him now.

Yn: I'm not fucking siding with anyone. What you did was wrong Prod.

Prod: So the other night when I asked you (gco)

Yn: Look that doesn't matter right now okay. You snatched away from him walking away

Prod: So you don't love me no more Yn

Yn: Prod stop just stop

Prod: Watch he's gonna fuck up again and your gonna go back to him. And you gonna look stupid af.

Yn: Why does everybody keep saying that to me. Goddammit

Prod: Cause he's more of a hoe than I was. See I changed for YOU. You need to ask him to do that same for you cause I know he's not fucking faithful.

Yn: Please don't try to help me now. Cause of he was already like this you shoulda told me from the jump. Now I look stupid as hell. You walked away and so did he.

You haven't talked to Prod since you argued in the hallway which was last week. You woke up out of your sleep.

You wake up having a flashback from the day before:

You heard Donovan laughing, and talking after you got back from being with Rissa and Quille at the mall.

Donovan: Yeah bae....when you want me to come over there.....I can cone over whenever......I can't wait to see you either.....Damn I miss you, and that body.....Stop....okay I can't take it I'm coming over right now....love you too bye.

Yn: You heard him hang up you were so mad. But you were gonna act like nothing happened, and you were gonna see how long he would go along with this. You went in the bathroom and changed into your clothes. You were wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. You walked in the room.

Donovan: Bae I gotta go

Yn: Okay for what

Donovan: Umm my umm my mom needs me to do stuff for her at home.

Yn: Alright bae I'll see you later. You laid down on your bed

Donovan: Damn can't believe she bought that he thought. Bye he tried to hug you

Yn: You moved and turned over

Donovan: Wrong with you he asked

Yn: Head and stomach hurts I think I'm getting sick you lied.

Donovan: Aww well see you later baby. Love you

Yn: Okay. Sure you do you mumbled. You heard him close the door.

End of Flashback.

You went to Prods room and opened the door. You just stared at him.

Prod: What