Chapter 1: School Again....Ugh

You hear your alarm go off and you hop up.

Yn: Shit school again. Gd Gd when will I ever get a fucking break from these boogie uptight pricks.

You got up and went to the bathroom in the middle of the hall way. Of course he's in there.

Yn: knocks come on get out I have to get ready

Prod: Opens the door. Why can't you use your bathroom?

Yn: Why don't you use yours

Prod: Gets out and bumps your shoulder. He turns around saying. You shouldn't talk to yourself so loud. I can hear you through the wall.

Yn: flick him off

Prod: You wish he said closing the door

Yn: Prick ass bitch. You walk in the bathroom. He's such a dick you say.

You take a quick shower washing your hair. Then you brush you teeth, letting your hair air dry. You put it up in a quick bun and come out of the bathroom. You are wearing short shorts, a Hollister Co. half shirt, and some red Toms. You go downstairs.

Ym (your mom): Who you looking cute for

Yn: Nobody you said grabbing an apple, some chips, a breakfast bar, and a Monster.

Stepdad: ??? You need to put some clothes on Shorty. (Your name is shorty because your 5'3)

Prod: I don't know where she think she going with that on. He said coming downstairs.

Yn:: Minding my business. Which is something you need to do.

Prod: Whatever...why you got so much food you ain't gone eat all that anyway.

Yn:: Why do you have a problem with everything I do.

Prod: I don't I just like to annoy you

Yn:: If you keep annoying me I'll chop your fucking dick off and feed then to some fuc(gco)

Ym:: Watch your mouth

Yn:: Gosh you aggravate me

Prod: Your face aggravates me

Stepdad: Leave her alone and take her to school.

Yn: Why can't I just walk. Ain't nobody gone snatch me up in this boogie neighborhood

Prod: By the way you looking I think they will. Come on he said grabbing his keys

Yn: I'm coming gd gd. You leave grabbing an extra apple. Telling your mom and your Stepdad bye.

Prod: Beeps the horn at you.

Yn: Hop in the car. Why you honking at me. I know I look good but gd gd.

Prod: No you wish you look good.

Yn: Nigga i'm sexy

Prod: Your ass is conceded

Yn: Huh... you know it. You said biting your apple. Hurry so we can get there on time

Prod: Starts the car driving off

Yn: Prod drives a Mustang and you love the sound and the feeling of his engine.

Prod: Gets there in ten minutes which usually takes 20. Which means he was driving twice as fast.

Yn: You gone kill us one day driving like that

Prod: Hopefully its just you

Yn: You really erk my last fucking nerve. You got out and slammed the door. You knew he didn't like that.