Chapter 34: End? The Waiting Room

This might be long because it's like the end....I think! If you want a sequel comment and vote.

Prod's POV:

Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck omg. The ambulance needs to hurry the fuck up. I'm over here crying and shit, I can't breathe. I'm holding her and she looks lifeless asf. Fucking shit. Chad looks too calm, nvm I see him crying. But fuck...thank God they're here. I told Bri to come to the hospital. Then I called my parents.

Chad's POV:

I'm over here crying trying to act like everything alright. And this is NOT fucking alright. SHIT this is all my fault. I should've never brought her into this shit. Fucking UGH. I know how to get her out of this. I know exactly what to do. Oh fuck! The ambulance thank you Lord. Me and Prod got in the back on our way to the hospital. She looks like she's... I won't speak nothing on her. Ain't jinxing shit. Shit......he's calling.....their parents.

Rissa's POV:

Chad just texted me saying Yn is in the hospital. Wtf. I'm so confused and nobody is telling me what's going on he just said to meet him there. I'm over here balling my eyes out trying to stop crying. So of course I told Santo, and Daquille. Quille said she might come. Tf she better come. But Santo is with me on our way to the hospital. He told me he thinks he knows what happened. Shit is fucked up.

Santo's POV:

Fucking Chad. I wanna beat his ass. I know he's the fucking reason why Yn is in the damn hospital. God I hope she's alright. And I'm trying to stay strong, so I don't cry in front of Rissa. She's over here balling. Damn this is stressful.

Reg POV:

They are all at the hospital. Santo, Rissa, Bri and Prod are sitting on the other side of the room, while Chad was sitting alone. He was crying and so was Rissa, but Prod and Santo were just mad. Bri looked a little sad, and Daquille wasn't even there.

Chad's POV:

I'm over here sitting alone hoping and praying that Yn is alright. This is all my fucking fault. I should've never let her...or told her...FUCK MY LIFE. BAD SHIT ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS TO ME. Oh shit......parents.

Prod's POV:

My convo with my dad. Not what you want. This is how it went.

Convo:

P: Dad

Ysd: Yeah what's up

P: Um....Yn's....um. Damn it. FUCK

Ysd: What's wrong with Shorty Prod.

P: It's that ummm

Ysd: Craig what the fuck is wrong with her

Prod: She's been shot and even worse it was in the head, and we're in the back of an ambulance.

Ysd: And who tf is we. Don't tell me cause I know it's Chad. I've been holding this in too fucking long. I know about Chad killing "Blaze" or whoever and if he got Shorty into this he's going to jail. Ain't no mf if ands or buts about it. I knew he would do some stupid shit to get her hurt. That's why I was finding out stuff about him. Just let him know he's going to jail and I hope Shorty is good. Imma pray for her, AND CHAD.

End.....

So that's how it went. And now he might send him to jail and I can't do shit about it. I tried reasoning with my dad and that shit ain't working clearly. Fuck. I'm so mad and pissed I honestly don't give a fuck if he goes to jail. I'm not stopping my dad Chad needs to learn his damn lesson.

Ym POV:

I can't deal with this shit.. My child getting shot in the head and not making it. Just her being shot makes me feel depressed. I can't even describe how that feels....AND IF THIS NIGGA DON'T SLOW DOWN IN THIS DAMN CAR WE GONNA HAVE A DAMN PROBLEM.