Chapter 24: Things Are Definitely Better... Right?

Chad practically dragged you upstairs. Like you literally had to skip stairs as you were walking. He grabbed you on the room pushing you back on the door as it closed. You were so shocked at him cause he had never been that rough with you. He pinned you on the door kissing you lips, your neck, then to your your collarbone. He sucked harder on it leaving a blood red hickie. You bit your lip trying not to moan.

Chad: He sucked harder pinning you harder to the door.

Yn: Mmm I missed you. You said moaning through your words.

Chad: He picked you up. Kissing you forcefully.

Yn: You wrapped your legs around his waist. And wrapped your arms around his neck.

Chad: He walked over to the bed throwing you on it hovering over you. Not breaking the kiss.

Yn: You tugged at his shorts and he moved your hands behind your head.

Chad: I got full control over this. He said staring at your body.

He took of your shirt as you kicked off your shoes. He started to pull of your shorts. Leaving you in your bra and thong. He took off his shirt.

Chad: Your beautiful he said feeling over your body.

Yn: You smiled at him as he started to take off your bra. You sat up as he took off your thong licking on your area. You gasped as you felt him part your lips with his tongue.

Chad: He flicked your clit with his tongue causing you to moan uncontrollably. He rammed his tongue into you rubbing you with one hand, and grasping your left boob in the other. Playing with your nipple. Switching boobs every once in a while.

Yn: You moaned feeling him rub all over you. His tongue in and out of you made you crazy. You pushed his head causing him to go deeper.

Chad: Moved your hands. He really didn't want you to do anything, he wanted to do all of the work.

Yn: You couldn't take it you gripped the sheets moaning his name.

Chad: Went faster and faster. Until you came. Your moans filled the room.

Yn: He licked you dry rubbing your throbbing clit. You moaned again as he rubbed you.

Chad: He stuck his fingers in you licking all over your clit.

Yn: Fuck Chad Mmm faster please.

Chad: Went faster causing you to moan loudly.

Yn: Chad fucckk. You came and he licked you up again.

Chad: He slid off his basketball shorts grabbing a condom out of his dresser. He pulled his boxers off slipping the condom on. He put your leg on his shoulder thrusting into you.

Yn: Uh fuck. Faster deeper

Chad: He went faster thrusting harder into you.

Yn: Deeper deeper Chad shhhiitt. You moaned loudly.

Chad: Went deeper fitting all of him in you.

Yn: Fuck... you started moaning in Spanish feeling him inside of you.

Chad: Put your leg down leaning over you. Fuck ma. Damn. He went faster. He intertwined your fingers.

Yn: Mmm.. You were reaching your climax. Chad I'm gonna....

Chad: He let go of your hands, and he started rubbing you.

Yn: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you started speaking faster. You could feel yourself nutting.