Chapter 13

Sai’s pov.

          Once the meeting with the 5th Hokage was over I decided to go do a little resource to see who this Yuki is. I mean I was there to spy on this team and I wanted to know who Naruto was saying was like his little sister. I was passing the home of Kakashi Hatake when a girl with silver hair comes out with him following her. “Are you sure Granma isn’t going to change her mind or you get called away by Naruto?” she asks as she grabs his hand. “I’m sure about that. Look if you’re so worried about it then we can leave tonight Yuki.” He says and now they had my interests. ‘Is this the Yuki they are all talking about?’ I think as I follow them to see where they were going. “Ok then let’s go tonight. I mean it’s not like we will run into anyone and I can always tell my team I’m gone.” Yuki says before she smiles up at Kakashi. They walk into a hair place and are in there for an hour before heading back home. I wasn’t going to hang around all day for them so I head to the library where I could look up information about villagers if you know where to look.

          I didn’t find any files on her making me frown a little because everyone had to have a file. I finally go and ask about it only to find out that the files of everyone who is jounin or higher rank as well as in the ANBU didn’t have their files put into the public for safety reasons. I didn’t even find the record for Sakura or Naruto meaning that all active ninja’s files were locked away somewhere. I needed to know about her and was just about to go ask for help when I overhear a conversation. “So Yuki is out of the hospital and you took her on a picnic. That is how you get your girlfriend to not be mad at you? You almost killed Shikamaru.” Says a boy who had bugs around him. “Shikamaru knows better Shino and I didn’t almost kill him. Besides he was the one who started the fight not me.” Said a boy who had on a black leather jacket and red marks on his face. “You better hope that Shikamaru doesn’t tell Yuki.” Shino says before shaking his head a little. “Now way my Snow will get mad at me. Not like the first time it happened and I’m sure Shikamaru isn’t going to tell her because she is at home with her dad.” Said the other boy. “Kiba I’m just telling you that it might come back to bite you in the end.” Shino says.

          I didn’t get to hear what else they had to say because there was a dog barking at me so I rush away to think about all that I have heard. So this Yuki is dating Kiba and he got into a fight with Shikamaru over her. I don’t understand these people at all and now I kind of didn’t want to know about her but then again powerful people wanted her. I head home before working on some painting before heading to bed.

Yuki’s pov.

          Just like I thought Naruto showed up and took Kakashi away meaning no vacation for us. I was mad at both of them and not talking to either one. I wasn’t even talking to Yamato who had tried to tell me he was sorry. Seeing as how I was still a little weak and couldn’t train I talked to Sakura, Ino, Hinata and Ten-Ten into going to a river to go swimming. They all agree and I was willing to weir my bikini. I was still a little embarrassed about the marks from Yuriko. I mean even my ANBU tattoo would be seen but they were my friends and I’m sure Sakura would stand up for me. I pull on normal cloths over it before grabbing a towel and the basket before leaving. I was going to drop off lunch for Kakashi before getting to the river we were all meeting at.

          When I get there Kakashi and Yamato had their backs to me and there were a tone of Naruto clones around. “Yuki!” Naruto yell well all his clones do making me jump a little as I was looked at. I just roll my eyes at him before walking over to Kakashi and leave a smaller basket by him. “Yuki where are you going?” Kakashi asks and I turn slowly to look at him again anger shining in my eyes. “Out with the girls. I might be home late but it’s not like you care Kakashi.” I say before turning quickly on my heel and walking away quickly. I was about 30 or 40 steps away from them when hands were pulling me back. “Sweetheart I’m sorry. I really am.” Kakashi says and I slowly turn to look at him.