Chapter 12

Yuki’s pov.

          I put the teddy bear back on the nightstand before looking up at Kiba who had an upset look on his face. “Kiba?” I ask a little worried about if he was going to snap at me because I had given Shikamaru a nick name but hadn’t given him one. Kiba looks up at me before giving me a small smile and taking my hands in his. “Yes Snow?” he asks but wouldn’t look me in the eyes making me a little mad. “Never mind, you can go home if you want I don’t want you to waste your time with me.” I say as I pull my hands from his and looking away from him.  He huffs and I feel his hands on my face as he gently pulls on it trying to get me to look at him but I wasn’t going to give in that easy. “Snowflake I’m not mad at you. I’m not even mad at Shikamaru like I was when he walked in. I’m mad at myself for never thinking of giving you a teddy bear or something like that before now. I…… I just want you to be happy.” He says and I turn to a little to see the sad look on his face as he looks at the bed by me and letting his hands drop from my face. I gently take his hand and place it against my face making him look up at me. “You never thought of doing something like that because you are always here for me when I needed you.” I say before kissing the palm of his hand making him smile at me.

          We sit there in silence for a while until the door opens and we look up to see Tsunade standing there. “Her Granma.” I say and she shakes her head before giving a small laugh. Naruto and I were the only ones in the village to call her grandma or granma without her getting mad at them. “Yuki, I wanted to talk to you for a little while and check on you to see if there might be the possibility of you going home tonight.” She says before giving Kiba a look that says he should leave. “Can Kiba stay?” I ask in a small voice as I hold onto his hand tighter. Tsunade sighs before giving a small nod and sitting on my bed seeing as how Akamaru had gotten off and was sitting by Kiba now. “I wanted to tell you what happened because Yuriko told us. She was trying to calm down Naruto to get him to not use the nine tails power and Orochimaru attacked you from behind, nine tails used his chakra to save you but ended up hurting you as well as Orochimaru.” She says and Kiba stands up knocking over his chair in his shock. “Kiba?” I ask and he sits by me pulling me into a hug that was warm as well as protective.

          “I can’t stand the thought of that man hurting you.” Kiba growls out making Tsunade give a small laugh. “Kiba I need you to leave for a few minutes so I could take a look at her.” Tsunade says and he gives a small nod before kissing my check. “I’ll be outside the door of you need me.” Kiba says before walking out of the room Akamaru right behind him.  Tsunade moves closer to me before taking my hands in hers. “This shouldn’t take long.” She says before she starts the exam which I didn’t mind as long as it was here. Ever since Tsunade had come to the village she told everyone that she was my only doctor because I did as she asked without freaking out like I would with other doctors. “It looks like you’re as good as new so you can head home tonight. Not training for a few days and spend as much time outside as you can for those days. I think the sun will be good for you. Come to my office in about 4 days so I can clear you for training and I might have a mission for you by then.” Tsunade says. I nod my head as I listen to her before she stands and walks over to a closet that was in the corner of the room.

          “I had Kakashi bring you some clean cloths.” Tsunade says before she walks over with my cloths in her hands. I smile a little when I see my favorite top and knew that dad was thinking about that. “Thanks.” I mumble as she turns her back so I could change. Once I was done I put my hand on her shoulder making her turn a little. “You look better already now that you are out of the hospital cloths.” She says before giving me a big smile. I grab the teddy bear and flowers before following her out of the room and Kiba wraps his arms around my waist. “I’ll take her home Lady Tsunade.” Kiba says more than likely with a big smile on his face. “You better get her home safely Kiba. She is like my granddaughter after all.” Tsunade says making me blush a little. Kiba gives a little nerves laugh before he leads me out of the hospital with Akamaru right behind us. We were just about to my house when Kiba pulls me over to the side of the road. “Let’s go out for tea and dango after we drop off your stuff.” Kiba says before giving me a big smile.