War is Brewing

Elena POV:

Tears glistened in my eyes as I flipped through the pages once more until I got to a picture of Peter and a girl who looked so very similar to me. "Clare." I mumbled under my breath. This was the girl Peter loved. The girl who died of dreamshade because of a hidden darkness that had taken over the land. This was was the 'she' and the 'her' everyone always seemed to be talking about behind my back. Me I was just a replacement for the real thing. Clare.

Anger built up inside me, and all I wanted to do was scream. Scream at the Lost Boys. Scream at Tristan. Scream at Peter Pan, but most importantly I wanted to scream at me for being so foolish. Memories or not I should have known he couldn't be trusted, and should have just left when I got the chance. Instead I grew attached and in the end I got stabbed in the back. The worse part about it though was I had fallen so deep into his lies, but it wasn't just that though. My heart had fallen for him after my brain telling it over and over not to trust him, and not to fall for him it still went ahead and did it anyway.

Tears cascaded down my face for being so stupid, and nothing could stop them. I couldn't believe I had kissed him. I couldn't believe I gave my heart up to him. I couldn't believe I didn't listen to Tristan. I knew now he must have been telling the truth. Why else would Peter hide these things from me. There was no other explanation. I looked down at the book sitting in my lap turned to the page with Peter and Clare looking dreamily at each other. I just wanted to rip it apart, and destroy it, and go back to wherever I came from before I came to Neverland.

I let out a small cry and threw the book on the other side of the room. Just as it touched the ground a bright light emerged from the book, and began to make its way toward me. My eyes went wide at the sight as I backed up until I hit the nearby wall, and watched the light stop right in front of me. I was astonished about the change of events, and went out to touch it just as the light quickly thew itself at me, and melted into my skin. The next thing I knew everything turned dark and I was gone.

Elena's Flashbacks:

"Of course I do El I'm not stupid, but the family tree is to long for my liking, and quite frankly it gives me a headache to just think about it." He does have a point the family tree is much to long and complicated there is no way to truly keep up with it. "Plus I don't have any real cousins so you Elena are sadly all I have, and your lucky enough to have me." He said smiling then gesturing to himself as I roll my eyes.

"Neal I swear every time I see you that you have lost more brain cells in that head of yours. Sometimes I wonder what even goes on in there, but then I think do I really want to know." I remark with as much venom as I can muster.

"Haha! I promise you El one of these days I'll get you to tolerate me." He says full heart-idly as I try to suppress a laughing fit.

"You keep dreaming there Neal cause that's all you'll get from me." I sneer at him as he chuckles softly.

"I'll dream for the both of us cause if I won't who will?" He winks at me as I try to grasp what he meant by dreaming for the both of us. I mean yes I suppose I haven't dreamt sense I was seven but what could that possibly mean. As I try to decipher what he meant my mother makes her way over to us.

Convo with Neal and Elena^

"Oh Loki everything is falling apart. Peter freaking Pan took my away from my home, my family. He only gave back the memories he wanted me to have, and has been trying to use me into helping him destroy the natives. Tiger Lily, Kocoum, and your parents found me giving me back all my memories. I remembered everything. Every single thing. I remembered all the good times before all this got so confusing. When everything in Neverland was at peace, and when Peter was good and kind. I remember him caring about me, and the thing is through out all this I still want that. I still want Peter to be the old Peter. A part of me doesn't even care if I go home anymore. Because sense my time here in Neverland returned I've realized some things." I said looking up at Loki while he looked down at me a bit concerned but also very intrigued.