Who Are You

Elena POV:

I ran through the forest having no clue where I was going. While still trying to fallow the cries for help, but this also scared me. I could tell the screams came from a boy, but he shouted and yelled so loudly I was afraid that the Lost Boys would hear, and come check it out, and I would get caught. Though what if this was one of the Lost Boys, or worse what if this was Peter? I shuttered at the mere thought of Peter hurt an in pain, and pushed it into the back of my mind. Thoughts like that wouldn't get me anywhere. In all honesty they would probably get me killed. That's when I remembered I hadn't brought anything to defend myself with if this went south. I rolled my eyes at myself for my own stupidity, and only hoped that that wouldn't be the case.

I could tell I was getting close to the boy because his cries were louder by how close I was to them. That however meant I was closer to a possible danger. Oh all this would be so much simpler if I had my memories back. I would know exactly what I could possibly be up against, and I probably wouldn't have been foolish enough to forget weapons if it came down to needing them. Before I could yell more at my self conscience I came to a opening area in the forest. Around me hung cages swinging high in the trees, but if anything was in them they were silent. However there was one perched on the ground which also held a yelping boy.

"Can you please be quiet, at this rate you'll have the whole island coming to kill you by nightfall, and not everyone is as nice as me." I spat at the boy who had gasped in shock at my presence. I couldn't make out much about him because the cage cast shadows making it almost impossible to make out details. However I could make out sea green eyes watching me intently through what to me looked like a bird cage of sorts, but then again that was just me. In reality it was much bigger then a bird cage, but for a human being in it not by much. Though there was something about the eyes that looked somehow familiar, but I just couldn't pin point it. "Who are you?" I asked curiously as I made my way closure to the cage and the boy inside. Who continued to look at me in aww though I couldn't imagine why, but there was something in his eyes that answered those questions, but now that I was this close to learning something I was to afraid to look. I was just happy he made it easier on me by answering.

"Tristan. We've known each other sense we were born, we're as close as siblings. I'm you best friend Elena, what do you mean who am I? You can't tell me you've forgotten who you best friend sense birth is?" He said in an annoyed voice that didn't seem to have much patients left. Though nothing rang a bell with what he said, but I couldn't say he was lying. I didn't know if he was not, but I wished more then anything in the world I could. Not having my memories just made everything so much harder then it should be.

"I'm sorry I can't. I don't know." I told him sadly as I lowered my eyes to the floor not wanting to meet his disappointed ones. Because I knew that's exactly what they would be.

"What has Pan done to you? Most importantly what are you doing? This isn't the Elena I know, the Elena I know wouldn't just sit here and do nothing when answers were out there just waiting to be found.The answers to the questions you've been asking yourself sense you got here. Memories or not." He spat bitterly at me as I stood there my jaw hanging open in disbelief. How could he say that to me. He had no right. Tristan if that was even his name had know clue who I'd been through, hell I didn't even know what I'd been through. Still it wasn't right.

"That's just the thing though! I don't remember the questions I've been asking myself sense I got here because I can't even remember when I got here, let alone when, why, or how. So how in the world am I going to remember some silly questions that need answering!?" I said trying to swallow back the curses I wanted to spit back at him, but I contained myself knowing it could only cause more problems.