Nine || Slightly older and slightly more annoying.

Damon opened the door of his car in front of the Boarding house and sat down on the drivers seat, he sat there for a few minutes in silence with his hands resting on the steering wheel wondering where he should drive to. He sure as hell didn't want to come back to the boarding house for at least a few hours.

Damon started his car and began to drive away from the estate, he pressed the button of the radio to turn it on and continued driving on the road in silence - heading to town.

Damon gazed out of the car window to see the sun about to go under, the sky began to create a yellowish and orange glow around the sun - there were no clouds in the area, so the whole sky was lighten up with warm colors.

As soon as the raven haired Vampire made it to the town square he parked his car and jumped out. He gazed around the small streets of Mystic Falls and decided to go to the Mystic Grill.

He walked over to the bar and sat himself down on one of the few empty bar stools. A few people studied Damon as he reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle from behind it.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked from behind Damon, which made him turn his head in clear annoyance. The blond haired employee opened a little wooden gate to enter his workplace and stood in front of Damon, who was highly disinterested in the Donovan boy.

"Leave me alone, Donovan." The raven haired Vampire sighed.
"I would love to, but I still have to charge you for that." He said, pointing at the bottle in Damon's pale hands.
"Charge yourself with real problems, Barbie boy." The Vampire answered cold heartedly, which caused Matt to grunt and walk away to end the conversation.

Damon poured himself a glass of the cold bottle of liquor resting in his hand.

---

An hour passed, Damon put his glass on the bar and cleared his throat - he looked around, crossing eyes with the few people who were still laying eyes on him and playfully glanced at them with dopey eyes.

Damon stood up from his barstool, feeling wobbly. The Salvatore grabbed the bar to retain his balance, everything was slightly trembling and he tried to focus his brain - It won't take long for the feeling to go away, since his body will be healing from the quantity of the alcohol.

Damon started strolling through the Mystic Grill, heading to the exit. The Salvatore carelessly bumped against the people who were dining at the grill and worked his way through the diner to push the door open and enter the outside world again. The upcoming moon was shining in Damon's bright blue eyes when he looked up to inhale the fresh evening ether.
A sudden rush of the alcohol trying to escape his body by the healing process made Damon close his eyes and tense his muscles.

The Salvatore slightly opened his eyes when the sound of a swift movement passed him and broke the peace. With his blue eyes glistening in the moonlight he looked around himself and started walking away from the crowded diner. He stopped as he passed an alley with a man, not much taller than himself standing there and facing the raven haired Salvatore.

"Damon Salvatore." He started.

Despite the fact that Damon wasn't at all in the mood to get involved in whatever the man who called his name was planning on doing, the Salvatore lessened the distance between him and the man.

"How is your evening going so far, Damon?" The man smirked, but the Salvatore kept atypically quiet.

After studying the man, Damon noticed that the man was slightly older than he was. An unpleasant feeling blasted through Damon spine, telling him that this man was strong, dangerous.

A Vampire, just like himself.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon started. The man deepened his smile, which caused Damon to tense his muscles and straighten his posture, trying to make himself look like the bigger person.