Chapter 13

Since Chrissy was going back to school I decided to stay home for a while. Also the company really had no need for me. So I spent time at NXT and all that fun stuff. But now it's January of 2016 and it's time to go back up to the main roaster and be on the road. Chrissy already knew it was happening and she was okay with it.

---------

Once I got Chrissy ready for school and put her on the bus

Once I got Chrissy ready for school and put her on the bus. Right after that I was picked up by John who was taking me to the airport. I had to be in Texas for Raw. I was finally coming back. They thought it was better to take time off and get rested and refreshed in a sense. I'm  ready to come back and I'm ready to kick some ass.

--------

Once I landed in Texas I looked around looking for my ride. I had no idea who was picking me up. All of a sudden I hear someone yelling my name. I looked up and there was a certain Lunatic Fringe. I smiled and went up to him. He pulled me into the tightest hug imaginable.

"I missed my golden girl" he grinned.

"And I missed my loco." I smiled back. He grabbed my bag and put it in the car. He opened the door for me and I got in and then he hopped in the driver seat.

"How have you been Jess?"

"I've never been better."

"Come on Jess. I don't believe that."

"I'm serious Jon. I'm beyond over him. I've healed and I'm better than ever. I'm just ready to get back in that ring."

"I am sure you are. Tonight should be very interesting. How did Chrissy take the news?"

"She was the one who has been pushing me for a month to go back. I think she just likes to brag about me to her friends at school."

"Well if you were my mother I would to." Once he said that I started to laugh. They had soon gotten to the arena and went their seperate ways.

------

I went over the plans for tonight with Stephanie about 3 times just to be sure. So now I had about 2 hours to get ready and do whatever I wanted before I was needed. I wandered the halls for about a  half an hour and finally made it out to where the crowd will be sitting tonight. I decided to go up and just look down at the ring and think.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." I heard from behind me. So I stood up from where I was sitting and turned around. I immediately had a biggest smile on my face.

"If it isn't the champ." I went over to him and gave him a big hug.

"How have you been?"

"I've been great. It's just nice to be back home." I smiled up at him.

"So what is it you are doing tonight?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out big guy." I winked and patted his shoulder and went backstage.