Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Author's Note: I am changing Cesaro's first name to Antonio. It has a better ring to it than Claudio Cesar. Also, I will be using ring name's only.

Currently Antonio and I were eating breakfast in a small diner near the hotel. But we were interrupted by my phone.

"Hello."

"Jess hey!"

"Hey Steph. What's up?"

"Due to what happened yesterday on Raw and you are no longer a part of the Diva's Revolution. Hunter and I are giving you off until Raw. So I want you to go home spend time with Chrissy and your brother also. Oh and one more thing we are letting you take the private jet so you can get to your daughter faster."

"Oh my goodness Steph thank you! When do I leave?"

"At 2 the jet leaves. I will send a driver to pick you up at noon. Sounds good?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes not a problem Steph. Thank you again. Tell Hunter I said thank you also."

"Anything for a friend Jess and I know how it feels being away as a mother. Have a safe flight Jess."

"I will Steph thank you. I'll see you Monday." We said goodbye and we hung up. I looked up and saw Antonio staring at me. I have him a small smile.

"You're leaving?" I noticed sadness in his tone.

"I'm not needed for any of the shows because of what happened yesterday. So she is sending me home to spend time with Chrissy and John."

"Oh that's great." I reached out and grabbed his hand.

"I'll be back Monday. Plus, Chrissy starts school soon. I won't see her as often." He nodded understanding.

"What time are you leaving?"

"Steph is sending a car to pick me up at noon." He looked at his watch. It was 10:30.

"Come on we gotta go if you are leaving in an hour and a half." I nodded. He paid and we went back to the hotel. I packed and made sure I had everything and charged my phone. By the time I finished it was 11:30. I went back out and saw Antonio sitting on the couch watching TV. I sat down next to him.

"Don't miss me too much." My comment made him chuckle and turn to face me so I did the same.

"I'm going to be all lonely now." I felt bad. I forgot TJ is out.

"I'll be back before you know it. You have my number text or call whenever."

"I definitely will." He started to lean in but the phone started to ring. I picked it up and it was the receptionist telling me my ride was here. Worst timing ever!

"That's my call." I sighed. I grabbed my suitcase and purse.

"I'll walk you down." I nodded and he grabbed my suitcase for me. I smiled at him which he returned. We walk down in silence. He put my suitcase in the car for me. I turned and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. I'll see you Monday." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and we said out final goodbyes and I got into the car.

"How long you two been together?" The driver asked as he pulled away.

"Oh no we aren't together." I blushed.

"Could have fooled me."

-----

Finally I was in Florida. The jet had a little issue so we were off schedule. It was 5 by the time I landed it was 5 in the evening but I had also forgotten about the time difference. I had the driver drop me off at my house. I paid him and then went inside. The house was still intact nothing missing which was a good thing. I took my stuff to my room. I grabbed my keys and hoped into my Jeep. I was heading to Tough Enough to see John and Chrissy.

Finally after about an hour and a half drive it was almost 8. I was able to get a front row seat for the show. I sat and watched everything. I had to admit it had a nice vibe here maybe I could be judge next season I would definitely love that. Then finally John came out. He didn't notice me sitting in the crowd. I listened as he talk about Summerslam. When he finally accepted Seth Rollin's offer.

"Took you long enough!" I called out to him. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. He jumped down and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Can't... Breath..." The crowd laughed.

-----

We had finally gone backstage where Chrissy was waiting for me.

"MOM!" I was tackled by my daughter literally.

"Okay no more watching Roman Reigns." I joked as I wrapped my arms around her. She laughed and held me tighter. I finally was able to get up but with her still attached to me. It was nice to be with my brother and Chrissy just like how it used to be.

----

"Johnathon!" I yelled as I was running down the stairs to where he was in his living room.

"What's wrong Jess?"

"That little weasel. I swear when I get back I'm punching him dead in the face!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Look!"

He looked down at my phone and read the tweet.

WWERollins: How sickening...

Then I think he finally noticed there was a picture of us hugging on tough enough.

"Oh come Monday he's getting it John. I promise."