Bunny Boy

Jake was a bunny?! I didn't know what to do, I felt relived and shocked. Why does this keep happening? Are all the hot guys in the world secretly animals?

I looked at the little bunny Jake who passed out due to shock.

I sat in the middle of the road trying to understand everything that was happening.

Royce and Aron ran out into the street, asking me what the problem was. They spotted Jake's clothes and the little bunny that I was holding in my hands and instantly knew what had happened.

They looked at each other with guilty looks.

"Uh Ellie we planned to tell you." Aron and Royce said slowly backing away from me like I was going to yell at them.

They knew yet they didn't tell me!

I got up and looked at them with out saying a word.

If they don't tell me anything I wont tell them anything either.

I picked up Jake's clothes and got out of the street carrying Jake to the house with me.

"Hey are you ok? Why aren't you yelling at us?" Aron said as I walked by him. I didn't even glance at them.

My revenge for them keeping this a secret from me is going to be ignoring them.

Wait but isn't that childish? Oh well, as long as it makes them feel bad for not telling me I don't care if I am being childish.

As I entered the house I could feel Jake twitching in my arms. Is he having a bad dream? I would be to if I almost got hit by a car. What should I do with him? He is,so.....CUTE!!! He looks like stuffed animal! And he is super fluffy! He is so adorable! I started to hug him tighter and tighter. Wait I need to get a hold of myself. I can't start messing with an unconscious body.

I went to my room and laid him on my bed. Hmm I should make him his own little bed. I walked to me closet and looked for a scarf that I could put him on. I found two of my old ones that I only used once or twice ever since I bought it.

One was navy blue and the other was pastel pink. I knew that since he was a boy, the blue one would be the most appropriate for him but I was dying inside to see him cuddled up in the pink one. He would look so cute wrapped in a pink scarf. I guess its decided then I will use the pink one.

I quickly ran over to the bed and was about to wrap him in the scarf when I noticed he was starting to grow. What was happening was he turning into human? The next thing I knew I was starring at Jake who was starring back at me confused. After about two seconds of looking at each other we realized something else. He was naked and I was leaning over him with a scarf in my hand looking like a crazy woman. I quickly turned around and I luckily didn't see anything.

Jake shot up from the bed and quickly put back on his clothes that I left on the corner of my bed. Once he was dressed I turned back around. A look of disappointment and sadness was all over my face. "um Ellie why do you look sad?" Jake asked wondering what had happened. I slouched down on my bed. I was sad because I didn't get to wrap him up in the pink scarf. I was looking forward to it too. He was so cute then and I didn't even get a picture of his bunny form.

"Did you see my other form?" Jake asked scared of what I would think about him.

"yeah I did." I replied while putting the scarfs back.

"Aren't you scared or creeped out? I'm a monster." Jake said with a sad twisted look on his face. A monster? Why would I think he is a monster if he only turns into a small little bunny?

"I'm not afraid don't worry. I'm just little sad is all." I said walking to my bed and sitting down.The air felt serious like in dramas. Jake sat down next to me.