I Love You Movie Night

I went to look up at him but he held onto me, not allowing me to move from his grasp. He, just as I, didn't want this moment to end.

My heart was beating like a drum with a quick and nonstop rhythm. There were butterflies in my stomach which fluttered like a flock of birds being released from a cage. My face felt hot, like I had stayed out in the sun to long, and my mind was going crazy, chasing a man who I thought I would never catch.

For a while, we both stood there holding on to each other with out speaking. Then, a couple minutes later Royce's grip finally loosened and he let go, though not all the way. He held me so we were still together but far enough to see each others faces.

His eyes were sincere and his expression supported his emotions. His stunning blue eyes that I had fallen in love with long ago, now looked at me the way I had always secretly hoped for.

He gazed at me warmly with a small smile.

Once again he spoke to me with his voice as sweet as sugar.

"Ellie, I love you and I want you more than anything. I know that I may be childish and possessive, but I promise I will do everything I can to make you happy. Everyday I spend with you, I love you even more than the day before. You're always on my mind, running through my head and swimming through my thoughts.
You are my only wish and every dream. I love you so will you be my girlfriend?"

His voice was unwavering and clear to his feelings.

His face a had a light shade of pink from embarrassment and shyness but even then, he was captivatingly charming.

I was at a loss of words as I scrambled through my mind thinking of what to say.

It was obvious I still liked him though I told myself I wouldn't. All I need to do is say yes and my dream will come true. All the feelings I have for him no longer need to be bottled up. This was it, this was the moment when Royce could be mine and I could be his.

"Yes." I said as water formed in my eyes, "Yes, I will be your girlfriend!"

I hugged him overflowing with happiness.

Royce seemed a bit surprised by my answer but he was happy nonetheless. He hugged me lovingly as I cuddled in his arms. A small laughter formed as we both tried to process what just happened, I mean, after all, both our wishes had come true.

We finally let go of each other and Royce asked if I wanted to watch one of the new movies he bought. I obviously agreed because I wanted to stay with Royce a while longer.

I sat on his bed as he got the movie ready and glanced around his room. It was quite and there was a slight breeze from Royce's open window.

"Do you want to watch a scary movie, a funny movie, or an action movie?" Royce asked while showing me the movies.

"Definitely the scary one!" I said excitedly.

I love scary movies more than any other type, though comedy is a close second.

I watched as Royce laughed at my overly excited reaction and put the movie in. It was a zombie movie called Land of the Dead and the cover had zombies walking in a lake of blood.

As the movie loaded, Royce walked over to his closet and put on a shirt. I will admit, I was both relieved and saddened.

He smiled while walking over to me and say by my side.

As the movie began to play, I realized what kind of situation I was in.

A boy and girl, home alone, sitting on a bed together. My face burned red as I thought of all the possibilities that could happen.