Birthday Dinner

Jack takes his hand away from my face and I just stand there in amazement.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing! where are we?!" I ask.

"We are at Petra's Bistro" Jack says as we follow the waitress to our table. we all sit down.

"Any drinks?" The waitress asks. We all order and she comes back with the drinks and hands them to us. 

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asks.

"Yeah" We all say in sync. We order and wait for the dinner to come. 

"Uhhh Ill be right back I'm going to the bathroom" Connor says.

"Sooo! Happy birthday Claire!" Sam says smiling at me.

"Thanks I cant wait to go back home i'm really tired." I say.

"Yeah I know so am I" Andrea says.

"How does it feel to be 19?!" Jc asks.

"Well not much different I just feel more special because we are eating here" I say.

"Ahh cool" Ricky says.

"Yeah i guess."  I say.

"Hey I'm back." Connor says.

"Oh hey." Kian says.

The waitress comes and gives us our food. 

"Thanks I say as she gives me my food."

"No problem! Enjoy!" She says.

"Thanks" we all say as we start eating the awesome, amazing food.

"Oh my gosh! This is sooo good!" I say. "Thanks guys. for everything."

Once i say that Jc pulls out his camera and starts vloggig. 

"Whats up o2l!?!?!?!? Jc here. And my friend Claire turned 19 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL!" Jc says as he points the camera towards me. "All of us are in a Fancy resturaunt. With the rest of o2l and Andrea!!!! HEY CLAIRE HOWS IT FEEL TO BE 19?!?!"

"pretty good!" I say. I laugh. "These people are the bestest friends i could ask for! Thanks guys!" 

"awweee you're welcome!" Jc says. "Alright guys imma go nowww! BYE!" Jc puses his hands on the lens of the camera and he ends the video.

"That was totally unexpected!" I say laughing.

"Yeahhh i know i do that a lot...its a bad habbit." Jc says.

Next thing i know all the waiters and waitresses arrive singing Happy birthday to me. they give me a cupcake that has the candels 1 and 9 on it to make 19. I make a wish, they clap and leave. I thank all of the guys and Andrea for the awesome day. We leave and go to sleep.

***********************AUTHORS NOTE***********************

Hey guys! this chapter was boring i know buti have to leave for vacation in less than an hour so imma go! thanks for reading and i will do more stories when i get back! And sorry for the long wait. i have a lot of things going on which explains the short chapter. Thanks Again! Byeee!

*****************************************************************