Birthday Breakfast

I wake up to the sound of breathing. I had my head on Jack’s chest and I was looking up to the clear sky above my head. Today is my birthday. I cant believe im going to turn 19!!! Its only 10:30.. I turn 19 at 12:54 p.m. Jack was awake. He lifted up his head. “Hey” he said with a lasy morning voice.

“Hey!” I say almost too happy for the day ahead.

“Happy birthday to the best girl ever.” Jack says as he smiles at me.

I cuddle with him. “Awwwhhh thanks!” I say.

“Hey uhh.. how did we actually sleep on the roof ALL night?” jack asked making clear emphasis on “all”

“I have no idea” I say.

“wow this is my first ever time sleeping on a roof” jack said. He laughed at himself

“Yeahhh me too” I giggle.

“ive got some plans for today”

“really? Like what?”

“Do you really think I would tell you?”

“No” I say sadly

Jack smiles and takes my hand “Chapter one… we go out for a REAL breakfast this time”

“Okay!”

We sneak off the roof and went to iHop for a real breakfast. We order and the food gets to our table. I decide to get the best pancakes in the world. (Blueberry with whipped cream). Jack got and egg omelet with tomatoes.

“this is good” Jack said pointing to his food “Hows yours?”

“good!” I say

**********************15 minutes later******************

We finish and eating and Jack pays the bill and tips. We start walking and we realize… the party is tonight at 7:30 p.m.

“oh shit. The party is tonight. 7:30.” Jack reminds me.

“ohhh yeah… almost forgot.”

“Yeah.. uh will you be my date to there?”

“Why, I would be very disappointed if you didn’t ask me” I say playfully.

We walk back to the house and everyone yells

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!”

They all pile up on me and I can barely breathe. They all start giving me presents. I unwrap one by one.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading!

Can I ask you to do a little favor for me?

Okay. So this girl, Brittany, is impersonating Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, and thatsojack. She did it to me and my friend not once, but twice. This is her email: itsbrittanybiatch21@yahoo.com

if you guys truly love o2l please email her saying whatever you want(: please support this movement. Be sure to spam her. She gets annoyed. Please teach her a lesson she will never forget. Don’t mess with o2l fans. (: Thank you guys so much! I love you! Please comment “Done” if you did. And comment your instagram or twitter I will give you a shout out if you emailed her! Thank you!